Reviews for Blinded Perception
AUehara chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh gosh! That was so cute! Really cute! Though what the hell was Gaara doing in... On the way to Konoha? x.x Ahh whatever! It is nice!

.Atsuko Uehara
myangel16 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awesome story! One of the best GaaNeji stories ever!
Fire-Bending-Moose chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aw... So cute!
amainage chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
They're cute together nice fic.
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
DAMN! Normally I would be like WTF? but this was a REALLY good story!
Ephemeral Blossoms chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I never even thought of this pairing to be honest, so I was a bit surprised to find out it was Gaara in the end (not a bad thing since I enjoy yaoi, and I can see something between them now that I think about it)! I love your style of writing. The type of vocabulary you use is really nice too; it gives powerful imagery.
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
this was so good! will you write more to it or is that all?
Milku Way Galaxy She Wolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Hi this story is awsome and the weried thing is i think your story is the only one who allows Anon well i LOVE your story its awsome . Well allow me to explain myself you see i have alote of sisters and we were going around looking for a Neji is Blind story and we find it GREAT well you see me and my sisters go around and help authors and give them ideas so hear me out i got a idea its like this story but a littke bit diffrent i would be very happy to give you the idea well tell me on the next chapter okay well later .
NejiKikyoAnimeRose chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Ohh, this is going right to my favs! This is such a sweet story! I'm a sucker for NejiGaara! And I love fluff! U did an excellent job portraying this couple! Hats off o u, hun!
Deleted by fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
omg that melted my heart. you should totally write more of your awesome neji gaara love
Daemon chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
*squee! It was a wonderful fic, there needs to be more Neji x Gaara fics out there :D

When you said "unanimously"[means every one in agreement] did you mean anonymously, and "calamity"[means chaos] for calmness? I dunno! *runs away. Love the fic idea!
The Book of Counted Sorrows chapter 1 . 2/16/2008

You're a good writer Meggan, datte bayo XD
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aw! So sweet
Spectacularly Peculiar chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
AW! SO CUTE! I love the description of voice and color here. It all fit extremely well. GOOD JOB!