Reviews for I AM Silent
echomoon chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i wanted to read the story, but i have to get off the computer so i'll review as soon as i can. also, the review thingy wouldnt let me fav the story w/out writeing any thing so yeah... whoops im ranting or watevr the word is arent i?... yeah shutting up now...
qwiksylver chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Oh My God this story is amazing! You are as good as Stephanie Meyer! When I read the last chapter I could see the schene in my head, and let me tell you, it takrs a really good auther to make me that interested in a story. I swear, this should be a movie!
Fanpire123 chapter 21 . 12/9/2008
BOTH! CONTINUE BOTH! OMG THEY'RE GREAT! I LOVE THE FIRST ONE, ALTHOUGH THE SECOND IS INTERESTING...I like them both! Please continue! :D
stixx94 chapter 32 . 12/7/2008
wow this is a great story... u should start at the honeymoon
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 29 . 11/28/2008
omg! i love ur story, it was so cute. just a little advise for future stories, please proof read your work, i'm not one of those really paranoid people who hate spelling mistakes but when something doesn't make sence i get really annoyed, no offence though, great story all in all.
klutzygirl34 chapter 32 . 11/28/2008
how about she meets her brother again... or eleazer (Denali coven) is her brother!Any way I can't wait
athena-apollo chapter 32 . 11/25/2008
Omg amazing story ! so when does the sequel start? cant wait to read it.
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 21 . 11/14/2008
definately contunue those two stories. and this is an amazing one.
IceDancex chapter 30 . 11/11/2008
hey

i would just like to say that i think that you have an amazing writing style and a very origonal plot for this story )

i loved it, it was awesome!

x

jamiepeanut chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
really like this story,

good work.
53bookie chapter 9 . 10/22/2008
hi :)

in the start of this chapter when theyre dragging her back, it says that tears were streaming down her face but vamps cant cry.

:D

xx
Siriusly Duckling chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
Really good story, but one question... How are her eyes brown?
Cometakeawalkwithme chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
How could a vampire cry?
makahias chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
love ur story
Alice Carrie chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
this is a very good story! i wish Rosalie and her could grow more into each other as the story progresses
1,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »