Reviews for I AM Silent
Water-Lyly chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
Two a day would be awesome! this story just keeps getting better and better!
deathequalsoul chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
yay! another chapter! i cant believe that bella wouldn't have known sooner that andrew didn't really mind leaving her..not just about this move, about all of them. :D
Obsessive Vampire Stalker chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
oh please update soon this story is so good

i cant wait for the next chapter
ForestGreenEyes chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
I love your story! I can not wait to read how the Cullens react to Bella when she first talks If she ever does. Please continue your story as soon as you can!
My Personal Morphine chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
O continue asap please! I love this story! If I were Bella though I would completely ignore the whistle or go downstairs and punch the guy in the face but that's just me! LOL LOL LOL LOL!
Water-Lyly chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
great chapter, as always! can't wait for the next!
Water-Lyly chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
Uh oh. What exactly is she upset with?
Water-Lyly chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
haha. Great way to end the chapter. It lightened up what was starting to be a depressing chapter.
Water-Lyly chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Very nice. I love it so far. On to chapter 2!
lizbre chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
I like your story.
mithrabear chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
that was realy really really god! i can't wait for the next chapter :)

its okay about the short chapters, i don't mind at all because your story is so good :)

hope you update soon! :D
rockontwilight chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
These r really good chaps! I love them all!
ajax67 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Good Job. Keep Writing Please!

*C
ThatOneChick2255 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Yeah, the chapters are short but you always end them at good places. That was a great chapter- Bella making an effort, and not really understanding why she wants to is great. I like Edward's reactions, as well as Jasper. I am sure he is really trying to figure her out, since he has teh most insight but at the same tiem still has nothing. Nice job!
inlovewithagreeneyedangel chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
i love this story so far. its amazing. how did you come up with it? i LOVE it!
1,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »