Reviews for Double Date
StarTrail chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I was giggling at the end there. As always, wonderfully written, and I wish your version of Luke was the one we got in canon C:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
*reads to end* Awww! Luke took Tear to the bakery where Asch and Natalia! Maybe he thought Tear would like them...I know I would! ...I sound like Anise now, dont I? ·_·
selenia-sopheria chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
My god... I ADORE stories that involve Asch and Luke as brothers. That, coupled with the cute concept of this one-shot, makes this a lovely little story.
Kharlan Hero chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Good story. :)

They certainly are quite similar. I like how you reversed their roles.

Young Luke was smarter than most would give him credit for, apparently.

The brother on the date buying the extra sweets for the one following was cute.
And it sounds like the shopkeeper remembers the first time it happened.
LD chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I'm sure Luke dressing up as Asch here is what led the twins to switching clothes in Reflections, that's all I'll say about this story.
applepielover chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
That was adorable. Just beautiful. :D

"anywhere he could still peak out and watch the couple that had just left his stall." Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's peek.

"A feeling of guilt settled into Asch stomach, he recognized the look Luke gave him." Asch's stomach.

"“Theyare good,” Tear agreed, finally conceding to try one of the strange sweets." They are.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
JOYOUS! First of all, your writing is excellent as usual with no mistakes as far as I could see. The way you portray Luke and Asch in this universe is just wonderful and got a few laughs out of me, and it is always good to see oneshots based in Reflections (it was one such oneshot that got me to read it in the first place!). The plot for this is unbelievably cute and fits so well with everything else. So kudos. The cause of my elation earlier is that this fic now gives me wonderfully high hopes for Reflections itself. It's awesome already but I had some apprehensions of things that could have happened that would have probably made me cry. Thank you for putting my fears to rest.

Summary of all that: Most excellent. Please continue.
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
*laughs* I love your Reflections fic, and this is really cute too. In my Asch stays AU, Natalia acts very different from here, but what's what AUs are about, things being different.

Mine was, well... Natalia ends up funding all sorts of things for the sake of the people of Kimlasca and so on. She's very nurturing and devoted to the welfare of others, partially due to her promise to Asch/Luke. She'll be very maternal when she's a bit more mature. So, my version's reaction to baby!Luke was essentially to adopt him. He's a big baby, but he was created from Asch and is not competition for Asch: he's their baby. A lot of the problem in the game was that they didn't know where Luke 'fit in' anymore, in the interpersonal dynamics. You've assigned him the role of (baby) brother, and here is an example of you doing it very, very well.

It's great to see such a great AU and compare it to the game and my own thoughts. Thank you!
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That's so sweet... XD Luke is adorable, and Asch makes such a wonderful older brother. _ It's a cute oneshot, and very well written.
The Flan chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Favorited so hard.

Do you have any siblings by chance? Because these are some of the feelings that they get when they know they have to let go. And it's so adorable to see them depicted in the twins! I love romantic, funny fanfics with just the exact amount of fluffiness. There's nothing cuter than puppy love.

They went the full circle and it seems like Luke is growing a bit more. D: I wonder, what's the timeline for this fanfic?

Thank you for sharing this with us. I enjoyed it inmensely.
Trystle chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
You have an amazing ability to give me that warm tingly happy Disney feeling with your writing you know that? This one shot, Reflections, Luke's first Christmas, Spinosa, they all make me so happy cause their so cute and the character's relationships are so well portrayed that I experience their possible emotions.

Really though, totally adore this one shot. And I can see this one being a good story to make some small references to in Reflections, and then I'll be all like "AW" cause I get it ;)
kayter chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Demons Hiding chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aw, that's so cute! 3 Hehe, Asch is being overprotective! n.n Little Luke is so adorable! -squee-
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
OMFG! THAT WAS SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! HOW SWEET! ON VALENTINES DAY, NO LESS! OMFG, YOU MADE MY DAY! XD I've seen fluffiness, cute couples exchanging gifts, kisses and hugs everywhere today! Even a sweet incident involving a girl, her boyfriend and his guitar, in front of the whole school. SO CUTE!

I'm so happy! Thanks so much! and I really love Reflections (YAY FOR TWINS! XD)