Reviews for Wow
JuseaPeterson chapter 26 . 5/30/2013
I've never read Of Love and Bunnies so I'm sure I'm missing a lot for this one shot. Needless to say I still thought it was cute, and interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.
JuseaPeterson chapter 25 . 5/24/2013
I loved having one from Ethan's POV and having Hayley in there. It's so cool seeing Ethan's thoughts on Kira and Trent. And I love how he was talking to Hayley about it, especially since Hayley did know but was not exactly saying it.

I really liked this chapter!
JuseaPeterson chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
I really liked this, I like how she was upset about what she heard her parents say and that contemplating it. And the part with Trent and her at the end was small but sweet. Conner and Ethan were funny.
JuseaPeterson chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
I really liked how Trent had all those thoughts about the money issue. It makes sense on not wanting that to be what it was all about. And I loved how his thoughts were on her.
JuseaPeterson chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
I liked how you wrote it adding in Kira's thoughts with her actions. And I really liked how you had that last paragraph, you could feel the importance of hurrying.
JuseaPeterson chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
That was really sweet. I like how Kira didn't want to just leave him. And I liked how you described the zords.
JuseaPeterson chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
I really like how you delved into her thoughts before that episode. It was that episode that Kira was starting to really believe there might not be anything left of Trent, and I think this chapter really showed her train of thought very well.
JuseaPeterson chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
Okay, that was hilarious! I loved what Conner and Ethan did, I can totally see that. And then Kira being restrained but at the end Trent not holding her back anymore, was great.
JuseaPeterson chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
I like how Tori and Dustin helped Kira understand what was going on with Trent. *shakes head* Poor Trent, though you can't entirely blame him.

Very interesting thing about the similarities between Trent and Blake.

And I loved the end with them saying that they were in love with each other. Great chapter.
JuseaPeterson chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
Wow. I was not expecting that, and yet at the same time it made perfect sense. I'm glad that Kira isn't reacting to him like he wants her too. And that whole fight with Conner was crazy, it was a good thing they got pulled away. Great chapter.
JuseaPeterson chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
Having her think about Trent and the feelings he has in being evil and comparing it to hers was really good, to be honest I didn't really think about that but it does make sense.

And...wow...that was very intense. I liked how you had those intense feelings there, but there was a darkness there with it.
JuseaPeterson chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
I really like the history that you gave Trent. It's very interesting and helps define who Trent is. I like how you pulled it all up to the meeting of Kira and all of his thoughts. Great chapter.
JuseaPeterson chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
That was very well done. I enjoyed reading that whole explanation of Kira as a character, of course the experiences were not so nice, but... And I liked how you led it up to that comment from Trent.
JuseaPeterson chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
That was really funny. I loved how they weren't entirely sure, and how different it was. It being Conner's idea was great.
JuseaPeterson chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
I completely loved Trent's reaction to that video. I actually liked that he was watching the whole thing. I think you did a great job at how Trent would handled it. And I love that he hadn't forgotten that she wanted to show him it.

Of course Tommy would have to interrupt...