Reviews for The Greatest Mystery
Winner Nehra chapter 1 . 2/23
Type your review here.
lol...haha... Thanks for sharing such a nice story.
cjn chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I really like this one! It can't be better said than you have here.

I agree with Hovis about the violin; it adds a lot to the story.

I can't say it any better than KCS, but this is definitely shows why Holmes doesn't do the softer emotions.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
A good perspective on Holmes feelings- very nicely done and sensible.
MamzelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I very much understand Holmes sentiments in the last paragraph of this. Well done.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I navigated back to let you know how much I liked this. Off to a slow start but a GREAT ending.
MDHammer chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
that's probably the most eloquently written oneshot of Holmes thinking about love that I have ever read! I love it. Watson is ten times braver than Holmes, hands down.

Boss story man, boss.
HoVis chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Very good indeed; I love the way you linked Holmes' thought processes with the music he was playing on the violin, which make this piece more than simply an abstract introspection. Ah, how right Holmes is...

*Very* well done, thanks for sharing!

Hovis
Susicar chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
MY greatest mystery is why i don't read and review this wonder yet... well, forgive, my friend, but a wrong "erase first and ask after" make me lost your one-shot last week. This is excellent, simply excellent. From the first to the last sentence. Worth of follow your OAP. Thank for sharing.

“Very attractive woman” indeed! Attractive, perhaps, but disruptive." How brilliant sentence!
Chewing Gum chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I wanna throtle this man so much at times... He's so brilliant and yet the simplest of emotions send him skulking to a corner to glare at the rest of the world.

I find irony in Holmes's statement that he cannot bare himself to anyone when Watson has likely lived through many of his worse faults with a smile on his face.

Such a wonderful little piece of pure Holmes emotion!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Nicely done!
KaizokuShojo chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Very nicely done, I quite like it. :D
KCS chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
O, my. That was lovely.

'The force that conquers all' - a wonderful line; I liked that a lot.

And I think you've hit Holmes square on the button - that has always been exactly my perception of why he doesn't indulge in the softer emotions. Too dangerous, too uncertain, for a man who wants absolutes.

Very thought-provoking, but so very true! Well done!