Reviews for Cliche
Jesada chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
I really like this so far and I hope you update soon. I assume this is going to have pairings so if there are, which ones? I'm not much of a fan when it comes to Fiyero to be honest )
XxWinglessAngelxX chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
hey this is Rhittika! haha, im happy that i inspired you to use the singles discrimination day thing :) anyways, i really like this story even though i dont really know the characters since i havent read wicked. update soon plz! btw, plz read my story when your done reading the twilight series. oh and also consider writing stories for twilight, youre a good writer :)
RachelAe chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
So she has a thing for our Winkie prince? Schminteresting. I wonder if she was supposed to tip the singers or something. That had to be awkward.
Silvine Fae Graycin chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
I feel the same way about Valentines Day.. hate it.. but i like your fic so far..
Fiyeraba chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
This cute. I really like this story.

I just have one question is this going to be a Fiyeraba or a Glphie... or no pairings?
greydays chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Attack of the killer pink and red heart decorations! Run for your lives! Nice job, still hooked!
greydays chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Ok, I'm hooked. What's Galinda gonna do? I feel exactly how Elphaba does.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Haha, that's great! I love that you have them not be best friends immediately after Popular. And that last line of Glinda's was hysterical. I love it!
Da Bao chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Happy S.A.D. ("S.A.D. standing for 'Single's Awareness Day'")! This story is interesting, I can only imagine what Galinda has planned for our beloved Elphaba. I can't wait to read more!

Eagerly waiting,

Da Bao
RachelAe chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Haha. What kind of mischief is Galinda getting herself into?