Reviews for Tokens of Proposal
deaththekidsgirl8 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
awh thats so sweet
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was wonderful, I also think you should make this a two-shot ans do kaye and roiben's night! great job!
RAVEalution chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Corny you sly dog you! onions are yummy and so is this fic XD i love the way corny proposed1 could they cook the rest of the onion? O_o
Nanci'sNeko chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That was really sweet and fluff. I love the way he proposed. :)
HideAndGoSeek chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I loved this! you should so totally write the wedding! Sorry, but i have no experience with weddings so i can't help you but you really should continue the story! it was great!
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
hee hee hee. Onion. What a creative poem/idea. It makes so much sense, not to mention that its uber (x a million) cute. _ I love this couple.
zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 7/19/2008

also the 2nd Corny-Luis fic I've read

also the 2nd Corny-Luis fic that's made me want MOREMOREMORE!

Corny is so, so, so...well, canon-corny-like. same with luis. the two of 'em are just so effin CUTESWEETADORABLESMEXY!together

and it is just SO in-character of Corny to get Luis an onion with a ring inside for a Valentines'-day gift. and even MORE in-character for him to get the idea from a poem.

! (which also conceals a: HAHAHAHAHA! 'cuz of luis's last line-and all of the other funny ones in this wonderful fic)
Black Juju chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was incredibally sweet. I think you did a great job on POV and personalities. It is easy to fall into Luis's mental state but you still di Corny well, even if you had trouble. I liked how you focused on Corny and Luis without straying to the story of the others. It kept the plot tight, even though it was a one-shot. The humour was cute and had me laughing a good way through. And the last line was the funniest. I actually have read the poem you used. I liked it withn the context you used it. You are right, the poem can be taken many different ways. I orignally found it a little sader than you put it but reconsidering, I really like looking at it in this light. Great job!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
wow another amazing story. i'm highly impressed. this story had so much meaning behind it and it was so emotional yet held a light, humorous air about it the whole time. you really did an excellent job with this.

Kyonkichi89 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow, that was amazing! I'm not familiar with the poem, but I liked it a lot. I also liked how you made it fit with the story. A story which features one of my most favorite pairings, I might add. Great job! A few typos, but very nicely written on the whole. I love Valentine's Day fics. Does that make me a sap, too? Ah, well. This was so cute! I don't normally like stories that include proposals, but I seriously enjoyed this one, probably because you led up to it so nicely. Hey, is there really a ring like that in the middle of an onion? Hm, I used to hate onions, but this may have made me appreciate them a bit more. Again, great job!

Glass-Snow chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Yay! I love a good C/L fic! Great story!
ToriLovesAMR chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
this couple needs more fanfiction lol, a am an cxl addict
Kain leSatane chapter 1 . 3/16/2008

A nice mix. Romance an humor

I like the story

mackenzi lallier chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
i loved it. it takes alot to be able to write a love story like that it was amazing! i say wedding would be good idea have fun with it and keep writing.
grayscales chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
OH. MY. GOD. You.. you.. you! YAY! -dances- That was so CUTE! You MUSTMUSTMUST do the wedding! MUST. However, I cannot provide you with fruitful ideas, seeing as I don't know much about weddings. BUT, it should be amazing! I am so HAPPY! -smile is about to split face in half-

I would have reviewed yesterday, but my computer is being evil and has crashed. T-T

But this makes me happier!

Much Love,