Reviews for Cupid Quincy
fujikaya chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
*screams* aw! that's so cute... I love Ukitake! If I was married to someone that I loved, I'm not sure I would be able to give him up for a friend... He's so nice. I hope you upload! Seriously, all your stories are great!
Kita of Nature chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
I truly thinks that this story is hilarious! It seems that Rukia and Ishida are close! That'll truly be a weird couple! But I do like crack pairings! Rukia's thinking about something involving bath houses!
Kita of Nature chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
What a cute story! I wonder who's Ishida going to be with?
Five seas chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
Well, I'm not sure what to say. Really, who am I to give people advises on writing. Although I was a bit confused at the begining, the Ichigo/Orihime scene just got me. Even though I'm not a fan of Byakuya/Renji, I'm curious to see what's going to happen next. Please, try to work on your dialogue though, it's good but it just feels a bit rushed. I don't know, just read it and...think about how it sounds. I know, I know, I'm not helping much, if you think I'm wrong, don't listen to me.

Again, Ichigo and Orihime were very cute in this chapter and I'm looking forward to the next part of the story. Keep up the good work.
EnyoAzul chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Wow an update! What a great suprise. And IMO ByaRen lemon, lime, apple, parody, romance, little red boxerbreifs, it's all good!
Favorite of Chaos chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
for all couples a lemon please. and keep writing please
Devatron2000 chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
very funny and sweet I hope to see more very soon.
Selonianth chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
EnyoAzul chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Aw, so cute! Too bad it's on hiatus...hopefully not forever 'cause i wanna know who Ishida's love is, my guess is Rukia, Chad, or Kenpachi!
Ms. Luchiano chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
this is really cute so far. I'm interested in seeing how it all plays out.

also, not gonna lie, the mental picture of Uryuu in that outfit sent me into a fit of giggles, so thanks. I always appreciate a good giggle fit. :)

update soon!
Devatron2000 chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Very cute please wright more soon.

D.
Kohryu chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
update soon ne.
darkangel1910 chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Cupid has his work cut out for him.
Triser chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
good start... give Ise an embearassing scene with her taicho
Kohryu chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
oh boy i just cant wait to see what happens and how uryuu does his job. And maybe Uryuu may need to use like a hundred arrows on ichigo ne. hahahahahahaha