Reviews for Nobody's Love
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
So did Roxas and Namine actually wind up sleeping together? I am now extremely curious.
Ariana-tan chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Let me try this now that I am signed in. Did Roxas and Namine actually do what I think they did?
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aww, heart-shaped cookies, so freaking cute and such a good way for Dem to get his inspiration back! This equals love!
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Demyx just owned Marluxia. XD Cookies 3 I swear Demyx throws up at least once in each of your fics. In the other ones he's too busy angsting/starving himself/contemplating suicide.
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
so this is when you offically explain what a heart attack is, too bad I already know what it is. this is defiantly not your most mature one, but then I guess when you wrote it, it was the most mature one. And my cousins all "wait until you reach Stronger then Wiskey." This one was good just like all your other ones ;]
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Starts well, goes to sad and is in the end happy! I like this kind of stuff! I really liked the start where Demyx was saying no to Marluxia and at the end where Axel and Roxas came to chear Demyx up. You're such an awesome story writer!
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Aw, too cute. Demyx has awesome friends.
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
How sweet. I loved it.
Chocobo-Angel chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Ya know what, despite the general angst that was actually very cute. I love the way that "Losing the Melody" is heading, I'm sorry I haven't got to review it the internet at my house has been down since after Christmas and its been a real mess. I have been reading "Losing the Melody" at school, and as I'm typing this now my older brother is trying to pry me off so I can Watch Kari for him and Amanda to go out so *sigh* I apologize in advance for lack of reviews.

Ja Ne
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aw, sweet fluff. The heart scene was a little too gooey for me, but I liked the story overall. Personally, I refer to Valentine's day as Hallmark conspiracy day. XD
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was so cute! My day sucked a lot like Demyx's in terms of emotions, but it also improved significantly when I read this fic. I love it, as I do with all your others. Oh, and yay for the pairs! I love those couples...why are the hookers always in Agrabah? Everything I've read... (shakes head)
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
1) "Haven't you ever read any fairy tales? The girl always ends up falling for the musician!" ...I am living proof of this...sorta...go Demyx!

2) MAn...they're seriously leaving Demyx alone...as if the lesson in 'Losing the Melody' wasn't enough...

3) "Lovely. It's Valentine's Day, and while the two of you are off trying to impress your girlfriends, I've been abandoned by my one true love." *gasps* How sweet! The music is his true love!

4) ew...Demyx did it...*shudders*

5) "He doesn't usually just walk off and leave me alone, though...I'd never walk off and leave him alone..." That's exactly how I feel so many times it's freaky...

6) Man...I love the cookies...

OK, you SO owe me. This is one of the first M-rated fics I've read. Willingly. I'd say first, but I just realized 'Losing the Melody' is now M. I don't know if it was originally, but what the hey.

Point being: I don't read M for just anybody. (or Nobody!) The first time was a mistake, and I didn't even realize it was M-rated.

...

I still can't believe what Demyx did... *shudders and jams in ear-buds)

Emyx