Reviews for Dust to Dust
poser16 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
So beautiful! I had tears in my eyes. Truly a touching piece.
Great story!

poser16
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Ok, so, you've just made me sob my heart out XD so I applaud you for just that lol!
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow! I never thought about Elphaba eventually dieing...
Pinobeer chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I've never read a story that actually hurt like this. Beautifully written. I think you broke my heart a little.
Ichiko Wind Gryphon chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Oh, this story is so beautiful. I love it. This is exactly how I would have imagined the afterstory of Elphaba and Fiyero escaping from Oz. Well done. Hats off to you.
discordchick chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Aww, you made me cry, it's been so long since a fanfiction has made me cry, that was really really really good.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This is so incredible and sadly sweet. I like the use of the lyrics here. I just love this.
This account is deleted 3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Brillance, utter brillance.
hydraspit chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This was amazing! Wonderful job with this. I wondered what it would be like for him when she eventually died, given that he wasn't supposed to be able to.

Great work!
WickedBluerose chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Painfully beautiful... "Let him never die..."
Anne Flint chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This is such a bitter sweet story. I love how you portrayed Fiyero, not so empty head. The whole thing with the fire was also nice.
fallenangels710 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
That was quite possibly one of the best sad stories i have ever read. Amazing. I love how you portrayed Fiyero,

Let him never die at the end was a nice touch. It seems fitting that Elphaba would burn instead of being buried. Thanks for writing this.
Lady Shada chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Thank you for allowing me to read this before you posted it. :) I felt honored!

I love the character of Fiyero here. You've written him very wonderfully - it's "beautifully tragic". ;) He can't feel his lover's warmth. He barely has adequate strength to carry her to her final resting place.

And the use of the lyrics here was very nicely done. Too many times, "song fics" and the like become rather irritating and forced. This, however, is not.

So nicely done. :)
Lauranathalasa chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow, that was beautiful *sad smile*. Thank you for writing and sharing this story.
TheatreBrat chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Oh, wow. This story is really rather incredible. Definitely one of my favourites. Excellent work, hon.