Reviews for Sometimes, I Lie – a Valentine's Fairy Tale
Cinnamonxx chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
So yeh, this was amazing. Truly. Look forward to reading more of your work : )
Ven to the Pen chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
awwwwww :) haha
KagomeBadass17 chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
OH MY GOD I LOVED IT! Wow he was so sweet, cant believe he got her to lie!
KagomeBadass17 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That was weird but i wanted it to happen.
Good Spirit Jokerina chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Aw... How cute. Love it.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I love how you keep them both in character but still make it sweet.
xredthreadsx chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
i think it's safe to say that you're probably the best jackson/lisa writer on . you keep them all in character but even when one of them, especially jackson, say or do something out of character, i can see him saying these things and that's a remarkable thing to be able to do. congrats, you're awesome! ;D
GlowingGreenEyes chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
PERFECTION. Really. Great job!
me.no.know chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aw...thats really sweet! Damn, I wish I was Lisa. . .ha ha. I've actually been meaning to review your stories for a while, I've been reading your fanfics before I even made an account. You're a really awesome writer!
Queen of Perfectionism chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
How divinely sweet! Definitely gives you that "aw!" sensation. Once again, I love how you brought Jackson and Lisa together in a way that always manages to be just a bit different from how you've written them together before...how do you come up with all these fantastic little plots?

And the more I thought about Reciprocity and your responses to my comments (which I think is wonderful that you reply), the more I realized how much you could do with a sequel. I would certainly adore reading it, should the moment strike you. :)
highland girl 1592 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
This story was certainly the fluffy than my kitten Blue Girl. This story also reminded me of the song 'Chasing Cars'by Snow the verse 'I don't quite know,How to say,How I three words,Are said too much,They're not enough.'I think that sums up Jackson and Lisa's feelings for each other perfectly. :)
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Sweet!I think I like this Jackson better than the other one(you know which one I mean,humph). :)
lily94 chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Fabulous story... I love jackson and lisa together... Jackson is nothing if not determined.
FluidDegree chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
AW that was so cute and fluffy
Cody101 chapter 2 . 2/17/2008