Reviews for Strange Love (REVISED)
IndeChan chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I'm suprised I didn't read this story before! It was Legen'waitforit'dary!
Anon1000 chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
I have a hard time taking Ranma abuse fics seriously, because the entire series is based on slapstick violence as comedy. It's not there's anything wrong with your fic, it's just that Ranma is not a fandom that lends itself to this sort of thing. It's like trying to apply morality to the Loony Tunes, and it just doesn't work sometimes.

Anyways, you've made me very torn reading this. Part of me wanted to see Akane flee, to run away and leave the bastard, and the other wanted me to see her succeed, to break through Ranma's shell and some how untwist their messed up relationship so they're love can shine true.

I like where you took things.

Shame you've 'given' up on Ranma fanfiction. I'd very much like to have read an epilogue, but I'm throwing this on my favorites anyways.
Jace3 chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
Wow, I am so glad I found this. A long time ago I read the first chapter and a half somewhere and there wasnt anymore at that time. Ive always wondered how it turned out. Thankyou so much for finishing it.

Sincerely,

-(Jacie)-
tyrannybrown chapter 3 . 1/8/2003
this story... is brilliant!the best Ranma 1/2 story I've read so far! (and I'veread a LOT)

Please write more!

(make the baby a lil' boy who looks just like Ranma!(t'd be soooooooo cute!))
Ishtar chapter 3 . 11/30/2002
Cute! Great story and well written. You spaced out the talking that is very great! A true artist!
eliza-san chapter 3 . 12/27/2001
geeeeeeeeeee...dat was great yes yes..dont delay write it now puh leaseeeeeeeeee...i wanna see i wanna seee...i wanna know everything...yes the preganacy teh recovery everything to their kids puh leasee...IT AS GREAT!
Blackakula chapter 3 . 12/27/2001
Ahh, Wow... WOW. and what I mean is your very deep and well thought out story could be as good as any of my favourite authors! OK I'm being a bit too easy with praise but you are certainly very good :) If you do decide to do an epilogue I would appreciate if you added something of what happens to the other Ranma and Akane.
Dragon Eternal chapter 3 . 12/27/2001
In chapter2 I thought the two Ranma's would fight. You gave me the creeps there the way you described Ranma as a... brutal husband. Man, that kinda freaked me out! Lol. Great stuff! _
neko-chama chapter 3 . 12/26/2001
That was *sniffles* beautiful! Not as good as some of Zen's works but right up there in effectiveness. This is in terms of making me cry and not cry, in case you need to know. Keep up the good work.
elenasun chapter 3 . 12/26/2001
oooh...i just luv de ending! finally...it took long enough for ranma to realize dat he luv akane! but i just luv dis story! please write an epilogue...n it doesnt matter if deir child is boy or girl...good job on ur story!
pokey chapter 3 . 12/26/2001
Wonderful! I read the first version of this story and I have to say that you improved it greatly. It is much more understandable and belivable. Marvolus job. I had worried that you would just quit the story when it got some bad reviews, so I am glad that you didn't give up! This story is very good! And I do hope you write an epilogue, it would be nice to see how everything ends up. I love all your stories! Keep writing!
may chapter 3 . 12/26/2001
Amazing story! The divorce thing was quite unexpected, then Akane's proposal a pleasant surprise!
may chapter 2 . 12/26/2001
This is a wonderful story!
Bunny Sakuno chapter 2 . 10/2/2001
Wow! this is a really good ficcy! I'm so happy I happened upon it! ;)

Please write more soon!
lija chapter 2 . 9/23/2001
A clearer revision that makes the 'evil' twin not so evil after all. This revision improved a great deal from the original story. Keep it up.