Reviews for The Disappearance of the Cutter 'Alicia'
Ranuel chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
Well done! Excellent use of both canons with really great characterization and a well constructed mystery. I'm definitely going to be recommending this to others.
Susicar chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Great work! I hope you can post soon another fic like this one, You have talent.
Susicar chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
"Holmes caught sight of Big Ben, the ancient landmark, and felt a pang of nostalgia to see it surrounded by towers of glass and steel that loomed over it like a gang of street roughs threatening an elderly gentleman..." Guau, you write very well; i liked your fic.
Lli chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Capital!
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
An fabulous conclusion! Do you plan on doing anymore Sherlock Holmes stories? I think you would do well in any century you chose to place him.
trouble-scorn chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
I love it! What a fantastic mystery, with an equally great solution. You really did manage a rarity here. Holmes, Lestrade, and Watson were all in perfect form (even though Lestrade referred to Holmes by his first name more often than she did in the show).

The mystery was great, simple, clean-cut, and well-thought-out. You added great details to the story to make it feel more believable, yet still managed to keep the plot running smoothly. I hope I get the chance to read more of these stories in the future.
Lady Lithoniel chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
two words, absolutely fantastic! Very well done and well written, you write Sherlock beautifully with a unique style, I cannot wait to see the next chapter *bows* once again bravo!
Lli chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Still fabulous!
Captain Deadpool chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
This is an excellent cliffhanger. You write Sherlock Holmes better than anyone else on this site, though to be honest I've read a story that comes close to your quality. I hope you write more Sherlock Holmes' in the 22nd Century stories in the future.
trouble-scorn chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Dun dun dun! Cliffhanger! A good one too, I can hardly wait to hear the deductions behind this one.

This is quite the mystery you've got going here; it's a nice change from the norm. I love the interaction between Holmes and Lestrade, and Watson seems like his usual self.

Your attention to details and plot points gives the story remarkable realism. It's a shame you didn't write for the show.

Great job.
Captain Deadpool chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
It was a great show. Needed more completely original cases though. It should definitely have more fan fiction, but Sherlock Holmes is hard to write for. You do a fabulous job, by the way. I await the next chapter with baited breath...
VHunter07 chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Oh yeah! We're on a roll now! Dang you're good with all this electronic explanation stuff! Is all this really legit, or did you just make it up? I work with electronics every day & I honestly can't tell. It's truly superb!

Boy, that Harker chap is a regular ticking time bomb, ain't he? lol I love to watch Holmes chatting so amiably with such upstarts. He's truly marvelous.

Can't wait to see how the heck Holmes figures this out!
trouble-scorn chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
I love this story. You're attention to detail, especially in the matter of electronics for the new century, is nothing short of amazing and shows your hard work. You also manage to keep technical explanations short and to the point without boring the reader.

The mystery gets more interesting, and your Holmes is as seemingly cold as often described in the original canon. I like the interviewees as well, they're dynamic without being the star of the chapter. Great job.

Constructive criticism: there were a few spelling errors, nothing major though. 'her' instead of 'here' in the first half, and I'm pretty sure that was it. In that case, 'spelling errors' should be singular, not plural. Good job.
Lli chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Haha! yeah, this cartoon (and its fanfiction) is definitely my guilty pleasure. One would think I'd outgrow it eventually...

Ha, anyway, I started reading because my name is Alicia and it's not very often the name turns up, so self-loving creature that I am... but this is excellent! Way to keep everyone in character. high five.
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Oh nice! Very nice indeed! Zed, you've certainly got a knack for electronic jargon! Wow, I'm really intrigued by this dissapearing ship. And you do Holmes & Watson really well too. Please do update soon, I can't wait to see how this investigation progresses!