Reviews for Miles to Go
miXiZ chapter 1 . 6/8
Great tag. Dean's adorable when he's half out of it.
drewbug chapter 1 . 2/9
Exactly what I was hoping for - that was a long walk back. Wonderfully paced with the fading in and out of conversations. Thanks for the great missing scene.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh, this is Great ! xD

They having conversation while walking on the long road !

Not even stopping !

And I Love their conversation !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/6
like them talking, as they walked back to town. Course, the bad shape they were in, it was a relief to hit the hotel. Good for Sam to finish cleaning up Dean and fixing him up. Strange that Sam was the one taken, but Dean ended up being the one hurt more.

Winchester luck.

like the last line - ..."Sam wanted to see his unflappable brother realize why."
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I really like the structure of this one, with snippets of conversation fading in and out with each passing mile. And Dean's condition getting worse every time. But more and more of the story of what had happened back there coming out.

And this conversation was the best:

"So…all those threats about killing them all if they hurt me, that was just to throw them off?" He said it with surface amusement, but down-deep feeling.

"'Course," Dean said instantly. "I mean, I like you and all, but…"

Sam laughed. "Yeah. Thanks."

"No problem."
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This episode is one of the biggest that stick out in my mind as needing "aftercare" that the show doesn't provide. Dean got the crap kicked out of him, didn't sleep while Sam was missing and I am betting hadn't eaten either. Sam was stuck in a cage wondering if he was going to be hunted like an animal in the near future. They both needed that reconnect I think. You've done a fabulous job of it with this piece. And I absolutely love that Sam puts his hand on Dean so they can both sleep more peacefully. I really do believe touch is such a simple thing, but it holds so much power. Beautiful story, definitely going in my faves.

LD
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was sweet:-) I liked the way you broke it up into the separate miles. I'm just a little confused by the last line? What would Dean realise?
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh! I wanted to see him realizing why too ahahha

Good fic

Kisses and see ya o/

Rosetta
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
that was the perfect tag to the benders...

When I watched this episode again, I wondered what they were talking about on the way back to the city.. :D

then I found your tag...

amazing work

thanks so much
planet p chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I liked this one.
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Clever structure with this one. It's an interesting fill-in-the-blanks piece with that quiet moseying feel-a good reflection of the boys as they head back to town late at night, tired but relieved. I liked that Sam got into bed, thought a little, then scooted over closer to Dean. ;)
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
'Nother great tag. I love it when all you great fanfic writers fill in the blanks.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was an interesting tag to the episode, mostly because it really fits with the boys. This is how I would picture them walking all the way back into town, to their motel.

Good job!
LupeLei chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Beautiful and heartwarnming as always, thank you.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Something to talk about for each mile. Great idea. They really had to go a long way.

You really do both brothers very well. You've gotten inside each of them and know what they're thinking and make them react true to character.

Great job.