Reviews for B Mine
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
cute cute cute :)
Infinii chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
xD Hm. You good writer. ;P Can't wait to read all your fics. [intended bad grammar P]
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Hot damn! Awesome story 8D
Jules chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Adorable:) I loved this so much!
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I think this one is both cute and funny.
BF chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Haha! lovely fic.. I had fun reading it!
She's Hearing Voices chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Are you capable of writing anything bad? I'm thinkin that ya aren't! Speaking of hot damn, this was one damn hot little story!
Katie chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
OMG that was so damn good! I love Buffy/Faith fics!
AstronautZombieBerndi chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
awesome, not too long or short, funny, TOTALLY Faith-like, and an awesome pairing. great story!
xMortyx chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Made me giggle. Especially the tequilla rhymes, Kudos on those. The best bit though is how Faith starts by saying she hates valentines day but ends up saying she loves it. Full circle, finishes off a great fic perfectly.
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
AGH! *hugs myself in excitement* I love this, this is very satisfying for fellow Fuffy fans, not to mention clever/very in character. I LOVE Faith's little puns on the hearts! And the last bit, the sex me, have i mentioned i love valentines day... GREAT!
Becky Silver chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Hehe...I liked it...I have to admit though...Faith's thoughts on Valentines Day in the begining...they sound like mine...But I liked the story...It has it all and you kept there characters right too! Anyways all in all...good job...I like the candy hearts...hmm...special ones too...hmm...*thoughts trail off* Ohh...Keep up the good work and hope to see you around...

Becky Silver Black