Reviews for Precautionary Measures
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/1
Worried Dean and Apologetic Sam was just Great !

I Love Dean who protective over Sam... ;D
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/13
hahahahahaha... awesome!

Yeah, I can see Dean wanting to keep Sam in his sights. Can see Sam getting disgruntled over bathroom babysitting duty... LOVE the paperclips. A hundred-and-one uses!

"Yes, Sam, really, but if you take more than two minutes, I'm coming in packing." - definitely believe it!
But he wouldn't be far. Sam knew it, and didn't want it any other way.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Heheheheh. Yeah, it's understandable that Dean would need to see where his brother was at every second of every day after what happened, but there's still a limit to when it becomes a tad ridiculous. Leave it to Sam to point that out by buying office supplies that can get you out of handcuffs because he wasn't the only one who ran into trouble with the Benders.
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Really like it! chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
You nailed this in the aftermath of The Benders. "You're going with me to the bathroom?" Could see Dean in total overprotective mode after Sam had disappeared from the car park in the few minutes he took to go to the bathroom. Loved Sam getting the paperclips for Dean, but even that few minutes not knowing where Sam was put him in panic mode and great that Sam recognised that and hadn't meant to provoke that reaction in his brother. Perfect ending, loved it - "So, you ready to hit the road?" Dean asked, shaking off the moment as he did any that dragged on too long.

"Yeah, I, uh, just have to hit the bathroom first."

Dean rolled his eyes. "I'll be out in the car."

"Really?" It slipped out before Sam could catch himself.

He laughed. "Yeah, okay."

Dean made a disgruntled sound and strode out.

But he wouldn't be far. Sam knew it, and didn't want it any other way.

This fic is a definite fave :)
Illucida chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Aw. Got to love over-protective!Dean and contrite!Sammy. And paperclips-that was just perfect.
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was a great little glimpse into life after the Benders. ;) I loved Dean's of-course-I'm-not-going-to-the-bathroom-with-you and Sam's little message in the form of paper clips.
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
“Your Spidey senses tingling about this one, Sam?” ...LOVED THIS LINE!

“Yeah, Sam, that’s how I get my kicks—no, I’m not going with you to the bathroom, I just need to take a leak before we hit the road." ...I COULD SO SE DEAN SAYING THIS!

I love the sentiment about the box of paper clips...“Hundred-and-one uses,”
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was a little humorous, a little serious, and an absoltuely perfect look at Dean's paranoia and Sam's little-brother-edginess and 'I'm independent!' insistence.

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
A very cute little snippet of what those next few days were probably like for them. I think you hit the nail directly on the head. Well done.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Aw... so sweet.

I can totally see Dean reacting like that.

Great story!
zookitty chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
aw. Dean's the bestest big brother. "Sam wished he could see his eyes because that was usually where the action was" That is so true! His eyes tell all. The window to his soul is wide open and the janitor uses windex...ok sorry killing the metaphor here.

Poor Sam can be so clueless of his brother's concern sometimes, and Dean does his share of missing the obvious...but in the end they always come through for each other, be it tracking down and taking out a group of sadistic hicks or...buying paper clips. -grins-

Fantastic story.
alphabet chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I really loved the dialogue here. It was really natural and revealing in that gruff, Winchester way. Great job.
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Another good one! Love how you get their dialogue spot on. Loved the paperclips!
FairyElle chapter 1 . 3/7/2008

I think all your stories are amazing and I hope you never stop writing them. I'm such a Limp!Sam fan, lol and I love how Dean was so protective in this one, but mostly in all of your fics. Sam and Dean are just so spot on in your fics and I love reading them.