Reviews for It All Started With a Note
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/15
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 3/16
uh! js and yg?! whod thought?
Mrs. Peter Hayes chapter 1 . 2/18/2012

I love this fic and this pairing! I need read more about them soon, please. Youre a great writer! I love Yassen!
Ragold chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
i thought you kept it in character fairly well. i like it a lot. :)
Murb chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Jack and Yassen is surprisingly good couple! From now on, I might start liking Jack... More than before. Yassen smiling makes me laugh and him with Jack is perfect! I loved the story!
D.D.B chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow, I randomly wondered if anyone had written any fic on this pairing, and you've created a nice scenario here!

Some parts struck me as a tad OOC (for instance, the declaration of love right at the end [although Yassen saying "You did" to Jack gave me chills]) And...for some reason, Jack wandering around the bunker only getting things for herself, struck me as a tad selfish. Jack, who watched Alex from when he was little, and was so self-sacrificing, wouldn't be selfish.

However, I loved the situations you put the characters into, and I can see something like this happening to Jack and Yassen in the books (I wish!)

Nice job for finishing it all the way (takes perseverance!) and keep writing!
NeverMagpie chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Very cute _

This was an interesting story, and I would love to see more from you in this fandom :)
bookworm rider chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
OMG fav one shot eva, that was AMAZING i love the jack/yassen thing, WOW, cool!
El Reino chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wow, I'm glad I found this One-shot, even though it's kind of old...

Jack and Yassen, never saw that one coming, but you did pull it off very well.
Elizabeth Schorn chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I loved it! I really like stories where the bad guy has a change of heart. I thought the ALex Rider movie was pretty good, but Sabina was not, I repeat not, in the first book! Or the second. Moviemakers,geez. Just one complaint,though. I think it might make for easier reading if all the author's notes were all at the end. I kind of loose track of the story if I'm stopping to read explanations in the middle of the paragraph. Otherwise,excellent story!
FunFlirtyFlute chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That was great, a great way for the story to go. You wrote the romance in really well too. Muy bien. Audios -Casey
fleurgold chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Very good. I can't really ask you to update soon, 'cause, you know, it's a oneshot. .
funk2242 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Very good. Very long too. Nice ending. And I loved the part when Alex and Sabina were peeking down the stairs and Yassen threw the cube.
MercuryPilgrim chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I really like this fic! It's so cute! I really like the Yassen/jack pairing too! i don't think it has been done very much before!
Emma chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
this iis a really good story and it is ashame that you couldnt carry on with them and yassen moving in with jack and alex or something i hope you do more involving alex and yassen.