Reviews for What You Like About Me
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Too cute!
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awwww! That was the best and most non-cliché V-day 'fic I've read!
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
hahaha sirius and james have got some stalkers to deal with lol
cheesetaco chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aw adorable! Thankfully, I've yet to go through that sort of trauma...but when I do, I'll keep this fic in mind! ;)

3 )

Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
love it as usual, hon! I saw this as I was scrolling through your fanfics to find a title of something or another for a reference. (yes, I do randomly reference your stories. BE proud!)

btw, sorry for not replying back yet. gah, I meant to - the half of the message back that I've written is still a draft in my email - but I've been working on school stuff and completely space every time I go online. I should be able to catch up with it soon; I just have to finish my three english projects (they're flippin' crazy!) and a few other things, but our school musical just had its last performance last night so I actually have free time now! woot!

anyways, awesome story! V-day is always a hit. Damn, now I remember some wordplay about "v-day" and I can't remember it...gah!

but yeah, so, um...yeah. bye! *disappears in puff of acrid smoke*

starlinc chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Loved it!
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
it was a very cute story!
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
“He crinkled his nose. "And smell like flowers? The only flower I want to smell like is you."

"Awe, James," I whined. "You ruined the cute moment with your lame comment." “

I went ‘AWE’ as well. But because it was so sweet, I would die if my BF said something like that to me. But Lily called it Lame. What the fish, haha.

“I started writing. My...

"...insanity, because it was what made me agree to finally go out with you in the first place," James recited, reading Five Reasons Why You Fell in Love With Me on Valentine's Day morning. "That's the exact reason." He kissed my forehead. "That, and because I love your fuzzy socks."

HE LIKED IT? Whoa, dude. Can you say ‘made for each other’? Lol.

Good story. I enjoyed it.
GryffindorGals chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Cute and funny, like always!

Droplets of Salt chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
One word: aw! I love it!
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 4/5/2008 sweet!
chocolaterox92 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
"My voice sounded like cats. Lots and lots of cats. Lots and lots of off key cats. Lots and lots of off key dying cats."

LOL great story - it was cute and funny but not corny.
Comicrileef chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
aww that was so cute. i normally don't read very many one-shots, but that one was good _

XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh, major fluff! Valentines day fluff! Yay! This one was cute! I love it!
Padfoot R chapter 1 . 2/20/2008