Reviews for Breaking the Rules
NarutoBaka- ThatImmatureWriter chapter 1 . 8/21
Oh my gosh, sooooo cute o
I really don't like it when she forgives him so easily. I,mean come on! Lee is soo better than him. I love Sasusaku pair but when ever I see sakura being the helplessly in love clingy person I absolutely hate it. Sakura is my favorite character but I really wish she would stop forgiving Sasuke so easily. He doesnot even appriciate the things she does fpr nor does he acknowledge her love. I hate tjem both for being so idiotic and yet can't see Sasuie being paired with someone elsw... It would be so unfair to sakura.
Going Merry chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Hello. Loved Rum and Coke, wish you'd update that. Regarding this: Why, though? I don't understand why Sasuke didn't accept Sakura's invitation for V-day, only to ask her out the next day. He'd known of her feelings towards him, and how she felt when he rejected her, even before he received her letter. So why did he reject her in the first place? Hope you can answer, and thank you! You can PM the answer if you want.
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
sweet. sweet. adorable. sweet.
maipigen chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
aww, kinda wish all the girls got their turn to deliver letters hehe
24AbbyS chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This was cute, I really liked it. The idea of it all seems quite original...I've never seen this idea before...But overall, I loved every bit and the cuteness and "adorableness" of it all. :) It was short, but sweet and to the point all the while. I'm going to keep on talking about how great and cute this is..XP Anyway, keep on writing stories, I guess!
Trisha chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I'm having a tendency to write the word "cute" in my reviews, but this fanfic was cute.
teddyybear chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awwww ! Her love letter was not crappy ! It would be so cool if someone would write a love letter like this one to me ! Mean Sasuke xD
No He is so cool !
Love them !
And love you for writing these stories so fantastic !
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
aw babies. for some reason i can actually see this happening. hhahhahahah ok
Girlalicious chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awww that was so cute 3
I got all teary-eyed
Octavia Brown chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Argh! You seem to specialize in heartbreak and then making it all better! Good job!
Enigmatic Muse chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love this story. It's so cute :)
purplepam chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
aw! So cute! Out of all the Valentine's Day fanfics i have read, this is the best! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012