Reviews for Breaking the Rules
SasukePWNSNaruto chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Very great story..II just hate one shots(cuz i want more just one chapter _
MovedOver chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
SO CUTE!

I make crappy luv letter,
Bunny-Chan The Kick-Ass Ninja chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
i luved it!
iMissa chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Hee! -wins!-

ASDFGHJKL, JUST LIKE THE FIRST TIME I READ THIS, IT WAS SO AMAZING AND MY HEART FLUTTERED AND I STARTED FLAILING LIKE (the rabid fangirl I am) AN IDIOT!

Hee, Sasuke, you socially romantic r-tard! YOU ROCK MY SOCKS!

Well, you do too, Annie.

I love you, darling. One of these days I'm going to prompt you and then wait to be basked in the amazingness of your story, seeing as how just about EVERYTHING you write comes out glorious.

(Except when you say poopy. That just makes me want to attack you with tin foil and sharp objects.)

Anyway, again, mi amor, WONDERFUL, AMAZING, INCREDIBLE JOB!
Fiercest chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
...i actually dispise this holiday...not for the reasons of most people but because of the big deal everyone makes of it and the PRESSURE! HOWEVER! i LOVE the fics this one is no exception!

from one author to another

DH*
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
aww.. i like how it was all depressing and it ends with a happy ending (:
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
i absolutely loved it. really good and not excessively fluffy or corny or anything.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I officially love you. This story is SO amazing and you made my day A LOT better. The letters were soo cute!
AnimePinkCess chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Reallyy Cutee , great Job:) Happy Valentine Day:)
YenGirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Loved this chapter - and that has to be one of the funniest yet touching not-love letter ever written - bravo!
orisinal chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was really cute lovely little present for valentine day )
BuBBly CaNis luPus chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Awesome new story! Fluff filled one-shots are the best, as long as they come from you. Lovely way to write a story for Valentine's.
accented chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Okay, so this fic made my heart race far faster than any love letter.

Sakura is the kick-assiest person ever. Yes. Kick-assiest.

That un-love letter made me like, wanna go out and kiss someone, btw.

So yeah, I loved it!
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aw! That was so cute! I feel really bad for Sakura and all because Sasuke is so mean to her, but he really does love her, i just now it! Anyways, this was really good!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!