Reviews for In A Year
Kaidious chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Yea i think you should add that scene on kanda and allen's present giving o.O rather curious haha. Hmm it's overall a great story :D Nice and long writing, which is awesome[: Thanks for writing!
theauthor94 chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
Twas cuuuuuute!

I wanna read about what happens when Allen is forced to wear a dress. LOL I can picture Kanda's face!
Just Miki chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
Well done! This is wonderful, not only is the time line clear (although i have no idea what childrens day is)you wrote it out so cleverly that the story was interesting no matter the time. I really enjoyed it. It was a love story with out all the unlikely goo. Thanks for a good tale.

-Just Miki
YamiHikari93 chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
I really liked this fic. You need to do the omakes!
JosephineJellybean chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
that was totally and utterly random and i completely loved it! though some lemon would hav ben nice yullen and komui/reever are 2 of my 4 fav pairings ]

love nd cookies

Xiao Yue Er chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
i juz re-read tis whole story n found that i really do love the smooth flow from chapter to chapter.. ur capture of the pain n sweetness of love is very good too

an epilogue or the ans to what was kanda's gift to allen would be a very gift to us reviewers *hint*
emimix3 chapter 9 . 2/25/2009
I liked a lot your fiction!

The translation in French was rotten, but I really liked all the same!

On the other hand, the poor small Frenchwoman whom I am asked all the same a question:

What's the Children's Day?

Er... I am ignorant, that's right?

In any cases, bravo; D!
Sora Ryuuzaki chapter 4 . 2/21/2009

xD I liked this chapter. :O But isn't it called "April Fool's Day", not "All Fool's Day"? o_O
MiniBloodyMurder chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
what a sweet ending CX

PLA Fanfiction Alliance chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
The Dane Cook reference was priceless.

This is an awesome story. I'm anxious to read the next chapters. Much love.
SilentKiller1 chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
fianlly but why did you get kanda a sword allen?
chibi chimi-chan chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
Oh~~ I can't wait to see Kanda make up with Allen! In the baths, too! (blushes)
MarissaLeeC chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
I like this story but srsly it pisses me off,lol, I want Allen and Kanda to be all like Lovely Dovey hahaha

It is good tho
MiniBloodyMurder chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
yay, ..i wanna help! XDD, sorry for the late coment

SasunaruHOLIC chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
Next chapie next chapie auth0rsan...