Reviews for Even In Heaven II: Saints' Scourge
TooEarlyForThis chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
Lourdes' father murdered?! Is Connor going to get her through this since Murphy has his head stuck up his own arse? It's been years of suspense my friend. Come back...
ChicagoMyth chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
please continue this story!
Fitz17 chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
How dare you leave this story hanging in suspense for two years girl! Please update! So good!
PrincessPipi chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! This is my favourite Boondock Story! . . I'm on the edge of my seat! :O
Rough around the Edges chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Oh my God! Please update and keep writing! I just found your story and have read both of them in two days! I was hooked! You are amazing at writing. Please don't abandon this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Ooh so intriguing! Totally reading chapter 3 right away!
tianna.janes chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
I just stumbled upon the first story and this one. I can't wait to read what happens next. I'm so pissed at Murphy for being a jackass. Please continue soon :)
HermioneandMarcus chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
KathS chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
PLEEEEEEEEEASE, Update! I looooove this fic, dude!
Writing for the Burn chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
I found this story (and the one before it) and I love them! Please continue! I know you've probably long abandoned it by now, I mean, it's been more than a year, but that cliff hanger, arg! Need more!
Mrs.B.Fox chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Please please update soon this is an amazing story!
Arrowsnbullets chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
you can't leave us like this , your reviewers! :( I really love your stories, but this is my favourite! haha , please don't forget about this , I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
hey! :( , please update soon! this is my favourite BDS story , can't leave this incomplete , anyway you're a great writer, love your stories :D
Armybrat1990 chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
WHAT THE HELL?! Where's the rest! [
Pleaseee update!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Please keep updating this story. It's one of my favortie BDS stories on here and it's so good and totally ends leaving us hanging. :(