Reviews for Even In Heaven II: Saints' Scourge
Fitz17 chapter 13 . 4/1
How dare you leave this story hanging in suspense for two years girl! Please update! So good!
PrincessPipi chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! This is my favourite Boondock Story! . . I'm on the edge of my seat! :O
Rough around the Edges chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Oh my God! Please update and keep writing! I just found your story and have read both of them in two days! I was hooked! You are amazing at writing. Please don't abandon this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Ooh so intriguing! Totally reading chapter 3 right away!
tianna.janes chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
I just stumbled upon the first story and this one. I can't wait to read what happens next. I'm so pissed at Murphy for being a jackass. Please continue soon :)
HermioneandMarcus chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
KathS chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
PLEEEEEEEEEASE, Update! I looooove this fic, dude!
Writing for the Burn chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
I found this story (and the one before it) and I love them! Please continue! I know you've probably long abandoned it by now, I mean, it's been more than a year, but that cliff hanger, arg! Need more!
Mrs.B.Fox chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Please please update soon this is an amazing story!
Arrowsnbullets chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
you can't leave us like this , your reviewers! :( I really love your stories, but this is my favourite! haha , please don't forget about this , I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
hey! :( , please update soon! this is my favourite BDS story , can't leave this incomplete , anyway you're a great writer, love your stories :D
Armybrat1990 chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
WHAT THE HELL?! Where's the rest! [
Pleaseee update!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Please keep updating this story. It's one of my favortie BDS stories on here and it's so good and totally ends leaving us hanging. :(
Salonhoar chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
Please update this! please!
NanaLamperouge chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
Please please pleeeeease update soon! Leaving it off there is a crime!