Reviews for Even In Heaven II: Saints' Scourge
0netflixme0 chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
just started reading and loving it.
Like-a-Slasher-Film chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
DAMNIT. You can't do this to me. Here I am my emotions going crazy, I want to just kill Fiona so much. And I just want Murphy to stop being an ass and just everything to be good and happy. God I need this to update. This is murdering my soul I'm telling you.

Please, for the sake of my sanity and everything else, update soon! Please. I need more. I just need them to make up. In Ireland, in Boston, in the pub, in Murph's office, anything. Just. UGH. Make the torment stop please?

Anyways, now that I got that rant off my chest, lovely story! I couldn't look away from the screen from the get go about five hours ago...
MulishaMaiden chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
Poor girl just can't catch a damn break. If I could, I would just beat Murphey senseless. Connor just doesn't seem to know what to do, poor bloke. Looks like Lourdes will be going back to Ireland I presume? Can't wait for the next chapter!

Have a great time in England!

-Brittany
ctrlaltdiee chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. WHAT. what. oh god. oh no. :c

i was kinda hoping that murphy would at least try something.. then you totally got my hopes up. and promptly crushed them, ahah.

i hope to see another chapter soon! c:
WhisperInTheRain chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
I'm so glad you updated :)

Great, as usual. Hope ya update soon!
AnnW chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
OMG OMG OMG poor Lourdes D:
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Poor Lourdes. Please update soon! Congrats on Harvard!
Hazardous Hollz chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Wow that was the shit! Damn it murph is bein a jerk jerk maybe Conner can comfort her hen tell murph what a jerk nut he is being ne way loved it write more :)

H2
gurl3677 chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Your back? I hope so and i hope murphy can fix things
ItalianBreadstick chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
Oh, I was sooo happy when I saw this update in my mailbox today! :D Fantastic chapter as always! I feel so bad for Lourdes and for the bad news she just got on top of everything else going on... I can't wait to read what happens next. I hope you update again soon! Please? :)
WhisperInTheRain chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
I love yor story!

Please Please please update soon! Shit just went down and can't wait to read more!
Haven14 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Ya right. If we did have Murphyhere in Boston, we'd be fucked :P
ctrlaltdiee chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
you can't stop this here. you just.. you can't. please. oh god.

i am like almost crying, no joke. hdjddkdk you can't end it hereeeee.

ugh i need another smoke. i'm serious. drama and heart and dhdjdkw please update soon or my brain with explode.

..or something like that.
Cassy chapter 12 . 2/3/2012
Wow, this is amazing. Wow. Because of this story i started watching The Black Donnellys. I loved it. Please, post more! Xoxoxx
Ann chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
God, I love this fanfic! Please, you can't give up, don't stop updating! Please, please, i beg you!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »