Reviews for Even In Heaven II: Saints' Scourge
toysandguns chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO! You can't stop updating this, not now, not like this! I can't handle the idea of them breaking up. Please, PLEASE update soon! I beg you.
LuccDudee chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
This is such a good chapter! It actually broke my heart!
yournadz chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Oh. My. God. Please, please update soon! I can't handle the thought that Murphy may be THAT guy. Please - amazing story, it's pretty ridiculous how attached I've grown to Lourdes and Murphy.
ItalianBreadstick chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
I just read Even In Heaven and now this... I absolutely adore this story. Ah, the last chapter almost had me in tears! You write beautifully and I implore you to please update soon! :)
MulishaMaiden chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
Oh my gods! I read both Even in Heaven and 2 today! One of the best pieces I have ever seen written on this site! Lourdes is not your typical female OC and I love how she ties into all this yet she isn't exactly involved.

Murphey is right foul git right now, and needs to be shot in the foot. Lourdes did everything to make him happy, and of course he has to be a typical man and cheat on her. Oh how this saddens me. :(

I hope to see an update soon, and not in another two years :) I really love this story, and your writing style. Amazing to say the least.

Well, get to working on that next chapter! Can't wait to see what else is in store for Murph and Lou.

-Brittany
Lamminator chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
'Enjoy' wouldn't be the word I'd use to describe this chapter...hard to enjoy a break up as rough as that. I did like the beating of a lifetime to Fuckface, though.

Please don't take another 2 years to update...so until then:

ROCK ON!
IndigoFades chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
It's a Christmas miracle! So amazingly happy to see an update on this. Adore this series more than you know. Thanks!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
Excellent chapter. Well worth the wait. Hope to see more soon!
gurl3677 chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
You updated! This story and the one before it have been ny fav! I love Lourdes and murphy. I can't wait to see how he deals with this
Niffer01 chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
OMG! How ironic! I just read Even In Heaven I and II a couple weeks ago and I remember being bummed how the story had ended without being updated for a looonnnng time. LOL! I was sooooooo excited to see that you had updated. Please, please update again soon!
Kitten chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
Please.. PLEASE continue this story, I NEED to know what happens! It's so good!
Jezebel Two Rivers chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
Its been years since you updated but you should continue this story!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
I really hope you'll find the inspiration to continue this. I really want to know what happens!
luann choi chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
NO! don't leave this story on hiatus! I already blew through the first one... now this sequel leaves me hanging...! I want to know what happens next!

Great story by the way
gurl3677 chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
i know its been awhile but i hope you start this story up again
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »