Reviews for Even In Heaven II: Saints' Scourge
ivyshortcake chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
you can honestly not leave me hanging like this. More or has a lolcat would say moarr
dragonzfire718 chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
Yay an update! I've been waiting for one on this. I loved it and nice way to leave it a cliffhanger there. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
KitWolfren chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
This is a un-fuckin'-believably great story!

I can't wait for more!
pixiebean82 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
"Murphy MacManus, a Saint of South Boston: lethal with an arsenal of guns, knives and rope, though unable to find a simple light switch."

That totally KILLED me. I was laughing like a lunatic. LOL. Nicely done, you're a brilliant writer!
ivyshortcake chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
this is late but...I want Lourdes to hook up with Kevin...but only because I love Kevin.
IrishSaints chapter 9 . 4/16/2008
well. that's one way of being forgiven!

i hope the truce stays!

can't wait for more!

~Nell
Jade Opal chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
...damn! Makes you wonder if make-up sex is better than nothing. Lol, nicely done with this one. Oh, i forgot to add in the other story review that if you need help, let me know. I have some knowledge of police work that might help you out in your story.
alandava chapter 9 . 4/12/2008
I can just see Kevin, head down, eyes peering up, stammering

"You're creeped out that I know where you live, aren't you."

You've got him so down, I love him!

Don't even get me started on the lovin'. That was very hot.

I loved it

alandava
dragonzfire718 chapter 9 . 4/12/2008
Kevin is def up to something. Can't wait to find out what it is...But atleast Murphy and Lou have started to kiss (among other things) and make up.
Batman McGhee chapter 9 . 4/11/2008
Yummy sex scene Lou. Keep em' coming. (no, not like that. Naughty girl). LoL.

I wonder what that Kevin has up his sleeve. If he breaks up Murphy and Lou, I will use him as a character in my story and have Murphy murder him for the hell of it. Don’t tempt me Lourdes!
Jade Opal chapter 8 . 3/31/2008
I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin told Murphy his view on what he saw at the meeting before he left with Connor to save Lourdes. But, that's just my opinion. Great chapter here, IFHD.
BelhavenOnTap chapter 8 . 3/31/2008
Dear Murph, please make an appointment with a local Boston proctologist to have the extremely large bug removed from your anal cavity. Said bug is causing serious problems in your relationship with a lovely woman who deserves much better than you are giving her. If you do not have said bug removed, your fiancee' will likely leave your dim-witted bug-filled bottom. Another word of advice, Murph, when you go hiking through the Amazon Rain Forest again, hunting down evil men, make sure your belt is properly fastened and your jeans are tucked into your boots. We are all assuming that you acquired the bug there, because as large as said bug is, it could have only come from the Amazon.

Lourdes, if you would get this to Murph, I would really appreciate it. Cheers, Bel
bella89 chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
I just read Even in Heaven all day yesterday (still recovering from being sick) and this whole thing this morning..I'm a tad addicted! I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH LOURDES (love that name btw) AND MURPHY! ahh and fuck fiona!
Batman McGhee chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
Well hell. I finally read it even though it isnt complete. And you left me with a frown. Murphy cant treat a lady like that... we'll I'd hope not.

There better be some hot make up sex coming up soon. And that Donnelly needs to keep his hands off of Lou. Dont make me get angry!
IrishSaints chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
aw Lourdes, poor girl.

what IS up Murph's arse?

but i think they both need a couple days for each other. too bad its a bit hard to take a vacation...

anyway, can't wait for more!

~Nell