Reviews for Even In Heaven II: Saints' Scourge
dragonzfire718 chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Is Lourdes and Murphy ever going to be happy together? Murphy better get his act together!
ivyshortcake chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
no...i like Kevin because he's cute...

Murphy needs to come back and calm down. What if something happens to Lourdes
alandava chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
So asexual Kevin is capable of sending out the vibes and Lourdes is kind of feeling it. I like it. You are swaying me out of Tommy territory and into Kevin-never thought I'd see the day!

Can I tell you again how much I like this MacManelly crossover?

I like it, it's good stuff!

alandava
IrishSaints chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
*TENSE MOMENT!*

*breathes sigh of relief*

ok, im ok now. But what IS Cillian doing in Boston? Yeesh. This is bad.

and KEVIN! keep your mind where it belongs- OUT OF THE GUTTER!

hmph. If he's not careful, he's gonna end up really bruised, thanks to one Murphy MacManus!

Can't wait for more!

~Nell
dragonzfire718 chapter 7 . 3/19/2008
Murphy is really being an ass here. I'm starting to like Kevin alot more...lol...Poor Lourdes finding herself in some kind of trouble. Hope she can stay away from it for a little while )
Jade Opal chapter 7 . 3/19/2008
not bad, IFHD. I like how you had Lourdes nearly about to tear Fiona into pieces...that would have been funny to read that part, though. Anyway, great job. keep it up!
BelhavenOnTap chapter 7 . 3/19/2008
Lourdes, I know nothing about the Black Donnelly's. However, I will try to find the DVD...At any rate, I feel like a traitor for saying this (oh, great Universal Murphy MacManus, forgive me) but I like Kevin in this story and Murphy is being somewhat of, well, to put it in South Park terms, a douche. No full disclosure is unacceptable. Fiona is just skank, by the way. And yes, you've got me hooked now. Cheers, Bel
ivyshortcake chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
oh that fiona. I dont like her at all. But Kevin...Kevin is looking a better candidate than Murphy is right now...telling Lourdes to stay outside when she's basically key for them...kinda
CrimsonKissMJ chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
You wrote Kevin ver well in this chapter. You captured his tendancy to screw up. I also think you really captured Tommy with him always scolding Kevin like a child. And who doens't love a hot headed Irishman. Btw, why can't we just have all of them? Why is life so unfair? lol. CKMJ
dragonzfire718 chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
I thought this chapter was good. Not rushed at all. A hot-headed Murphy is always great...lol. Patiently waiting for the next chapter.
IrishSaints chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
ahh hot-headed Murph. We love him anyway. My horse (who's also an Irishman) is like that too. )

Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Nell
ivyshortcake chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
it didn't sound too rushed. I liked it. But wow angry much Murphy?
alandava chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
Wow, you got Tommy down. He's perfect. Kevin felt like Kevin in this installment, mouth getting him into trouble and not even realizing it until it is too late.

Can I just say I love hot-headed Murph?

It's a tangled web ye weave, but I like it!

It's good stuff,

alandava
Nicholas de Vilance chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
I like the Donellys...they're cool. Lourdes...she makes me laugh so hard, my kidneys hate you as much as they hate me. Hah! Just kidding :) They hate you more...

*runs away gleefully*

Love,

Nick
dragonzfire718 chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
I'm so loving this story! There has to be a MacManus/Donnelly alliance. I do agree with alandava, Kevin was more like a puppy dog in the series but I do like how he is more grown up. Can't wait for the next chapter update soon!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »