Reviews for Even In Heaven II: Saints' Scourge
ivyshortcake chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
I haven't seen the donnelly's but I may download it. I've seen a download link for them..but yeah I loved how she got caught snoping well ok not really snooping but you know
GoddessLaughs chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
Whoa! *is speechless*
alandava chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
Sorry for not instantly recognizing your protagonist from the previous story. I read it a while ago and it slipped my mind until I went back and reread the story this week. Big duh moment for me. I liked this chapter alot. My only complaint is Kevin perhaps is a little too clever in the story then I remember from the series. He was always like a puppy dog following whoever had the bone. Maybe he had to grow up a little and this is the result. Otherwise, I enjoyed it immensely and so look forward to the MacManus/Donnelly alliance.
IrishSaints chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
*blows out breath* woah. a few tense moments there. i KNEW she was going to get caught. It ALWAYS happens. ALWAYS.

but i s'pose its ok. she convinced murph with the puppy-dog look. yay!

hm...I'm thinking I like the idea of a MacManus/Donnelly alliance...also, I don't know much about the Donnellys...could you explain a bit more?

As always, amazing chapter and I can't wait for more!

dragonzfire718 chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
I'm loving this story. I can't wait to see what happens next...
IrishSaints chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
you're excited? you know what's going to happen! you're the writer! D

I'm ULTRA EXCITED! I can't wait to meet the Donnelly brothers! they sound pretty awesome.

can't wait for more!

Nicholas de Vilance chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
o...This is getting complicated...I think the Donnelly bros are alright if they're keeping New York safe. I hope the twins don't start fighting with them. Another good chapter! Keep it up!

Love,

Nick
alandava chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
So, the Donnelly brothers are cleaning up the streets of New York eh? My question though is, what about Jimmy? He is the Donnelly loose cannon. I am so looking forward to their meeting!

I like the introduction of the O'Malley brothers. They seem like right proper villians.

Your tale is progressing wonderfully. It's good stuff.

alandava
ivyshortcake chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
dun dun DUN!

OMG I cant wait for the next chapter. What's going to happen?
GoddessLaughs chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
And the plot thickens . . . da Da DA!
alandava chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
Don't let Murph get behind the wheel of a car in Boston again, he'll get them killed! Boston traffic is horrible, the driver's are some of the worst (and rudest) you've ever seen.

I liked this installment. I have a feeling this won't be the last we will see of Fiona, hm. There's potential there, oh yes there is.

Looking forward to see what happens next.

alandava
ivyshortcake chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
uh oh
Nicholas de Vilance chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
I just read the first story to this (sorry I didn't review, I think I'll go do that now...). It was amazing! And this one...please hurry! I must needs more! Love your vocabulary use and your character's funny side thoughts...Write more! I'll give you a hug!

Love,

Nick
Rhiev chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
*claps hands excitedly* Yay! I'm so intrigued! I can just picture Lourdes seething as she watched Fiona hang all over Murph. Kevin sounds interesting... makes me wonder what you have planned. :-) Can't wait to read more.
IrishSaints chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
uh oh...spaghetti-o's!

btw, i dont remember if i commented on the last chapter, but if not, i apologize for that. ]

anyway, uh ohs! can't wait for more!

143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »