Reviews for To Kyon, Love God
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I my gosh this is so amazing, or at least I liked it! I really think you captured the characters well and I loved the little tsundere action from haruhi at the end! Make more! Encore!
Brandon1238 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is the most accurate story ive ever read. I could imagine it all perfectly this is excatly how it would happen in the show. Really good job on this
ArvisJaggamar chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was really well done.
This line: "If she really wanted to confess to me, she would grab me by the tie and scream it into my face."
Probably one of the best lines in any fic on this site. :D

However, there's a "mistake" here that a lot of Haruhi fanfic writers make. You had Kyon refer to her as "god." Which he never does. He doesn't even believe that theory, and neither do most of the characters in the series. So that kind of shattered the setting a bit, as I was reading, but overall the fic was worth reading.
emichii chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
very well written and you got haruhi's character done well! :) great job!
Chad chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
(notessimodude on youtube) Wow dude. Love it. Possibly making a sequel on white Day would defenitely make me want to come back to this website more. :) Good work

-Suggestion: I'm a big Haruhi x Kyon fan but adding mikuru in there to add some jelousy moments will make it better. If possible, make the jelousy end up in a special way instead of just the typical "I'm sorry" way. You know?
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Hey, nice work on this. Well done. Keep at it.
Josuwa chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Ah romance. Something that, i must say, has been seriously lacking in my own life.

However, i shall not digress. This story is impeccably written. The details are well covered and the myriad of thoughts running through Kyon's mind and the awkward last moment put a smile of my face, amongst numerous other things that i, sadly, have no time to mention now.

It is very realistic i must say. How a man must feel when he discovers a confession letter! Love it. Keep up the good work.
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
i really liked it. the way haruhi would do all of this in a secretive manner is totally like her. i think you did a great job charactereizing everyone. keep up the good work. laterz
Typewriterman chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Very smooth procession of events, much like an actual chapter, albeit it was all...normal?

Can't say I've said that a lot, haha.
Hejin57 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I have only one word for this story.

Fantastic. Simply fantastic.

First off, your characterizations are flawless. Everything that was said, could easily be said in the anime or novels. I also really enjoyed how you were one of those writers who stayed close to the Japanese subject matter, which is always important in writing fan fics like these.

On another note, I liked Haruhi's explanation for her actions at the end of the story. It definitely seemed like something she mightt say.

Overall, this is a really well done one shot. I enjoyed reading it very much. Now...onto the sequel...

Great work!
Jormel chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Wow. You kept the personality of each character well. I'm amazed, actually. I've never read a fanfic that read so much like the original book. Very well done. I loved it.
xunwritten chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Ah, my favourite couple!

Loved it :)
the grey mage chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
good haruhi characterization. i could see her yelling at him after kissing him. though, i wish you had kyon twist his head to "capture" her lips... you know, to see what she was doing.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Interesting story. I'm still new to this series but I liked how you portrayed Kyon's personality. Wonderful job.
Dracobolt chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Great story. You had Kyon and Haruhi both well in character, and that made this really enjoyable and cute.