Reviews for Peace, Love, and Quidditch
bmdohmen chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
can't wait to see what you come up with for the rest of prompts
Wonderwomenxo chapter 9 . 5/28/2008
I havent really read any katie/oliver fics before. Therefore as the first I can say that this is the best, LOL. I love Oliver (i'm re-reading, all the books and am on cos and he just makes me laugh with his speech which the weasley twins know of by heart and his whole 'get the snitch or die trying'.. anyway thats of topic) I always think he loves quidditch to much to notice someone else. I know how katie feels when shes younger, you've wrote her perfectly noticing a boy and liking him getting a friend to tell her who he was and then obsessing about every conversation she has with him because we've all done that.

Also the way Oliver feels, liking a younger girl.. the scandal.

I like how the oneshots dont link together chronogically.. makes it more interesting i think.

I wish i had something else to say.. i'm babbling
gopha-gurl chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
hey, great fic so far. in england we say horror, same as the american way. looking forward to the next chapter!

gopha-gurl
The Bold and the Brave chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
Poor Katie! That really is an awful feeling. I really enjoyed this one, regardless. I hope you update again soon. :)
mustardgirl1128 chapter 9 . 5/15/2008
Oh yay, you haven't abandoned this story!

Sorry it took me so-o-o-o long to review!

That was fantastic-DUN DUN DUN! I LOVED it so much! I loved how Alicia could twirl her hair, and she was flirting with Oliver, and the beginning was funny & cute! Great job, update soon, please!
Equal Opportunity Candy Eater chapter 9 . 5/14/2008
Oh Katie. He's so much older than her! I still feel bad for her. I liked the part about the "Muggle horror film," because it's so true!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
Great chapter, I loved it, please update soon D!
respitechristopher chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
I think you've got the prompt down beautifully. Twirl - it's all about the flirt, all about what Katie sees happening and what she wishes she was doing instead of watching. Ingenious, really. Love this chapter, cute and poignant and so painfully real. Excellent job!
heyyodude chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
i love all of these.

honestly your doing a fantastic job.

really, you are!

chapter nine almost made me wanna kill Alicia.

and shes like one of my faves.

how can she fancy Oliver!

or at least thats what us readers are thinking whats happening.

anyways,

the way you describe everything is in amazing detail.

not too much where i get bored and dont wanna read it but just enough so im really interested.

FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC job :)

i vote for on update again :)

EAGERLY awaiting your update,

heyyo
hrypotrox72 chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
Oo I love how she's jelous of Alicia. Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Bad Mum chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
This is just so good. That jealous feeling is horrible, and you've captured it perfectly. The fact that Alicia is her friend just makes it so much worse. (And "horror" is right in English as well as in American!)
secretshipper chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
I wasnt that interested in Katie and Oliver but you make them come alive! Very enjoyable! I can't wait for updates!
MatoakaWilde chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
i was so happy to see that you'd updated! i really like this story! I loved the opening line, very good!
Megsy42 chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
This was so good! You wrote Alicia's flirting and Katie's feelings really really well.

When you talked about Katie being friends with her, you wrote Angelica instead of Angelina. Horror is spelt 'horror' in England too, don't worry. :P

I really loved this chapter, please update soon!
Jayd Scarlett chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
I really like all these so far, and I can't wait to see what comes up next.
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »