Reviews for Demonfilled Valentine's Candy
Alicia Spinet chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
I thougth that Yuuri and Murata could speak telepatically without problems, after all, they did it in episode 31.

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
i cnt wait for more
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I hope you get to update this beautiful story. I don't know why I can't say more.
Courage-Winds chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
That was adorable! I do like how your portraying the conflict rather than it simply being homophobia but something a little deeper. You know internal conflict of who's feelings belong to who, I look forward to when you have the chance to update. :3
Lovesucks01 chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
okay so when is the update , i hope this will be a finished story unlike others that are left unfinished
Lovesucks01 chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
well i can understand why wolfram felt sad
Lovesucks01 chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
aw i feel bad for wolfram, i hope yuuri finds out that wolfram always tries to resist all the time
Lovesucks01 chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
aw i hope wolfram is not hurt
Lovesucks01 chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
weeeee i hope yuuri wont cower here now
Lovesucks01 chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
seven years hhahahaa atleast yuuri could've tried
Lovesucks01 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
aha! so yuuri is jealous of his other persona
Lovesucks01 chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
hehheeh that why he is called the sage
Lovesucks01 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
well its nice to know greta its not a cry baby anymore
Lovesucks01 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
interesting so far
Roza chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
omg I love it I LOVE IT

pleaaaase update soon, I have been waiting for an update like forever! I have read the story 5 times now and I still love it as much as when I first read it. pretty pretty pleaase update :'( I'm gonna cry if I never hear/read the ending! you left the story at a terrible time! just when it got reaaly serious, omg! I have been crying my eyes out every time I (re)read it, such good story it is, my friend, I love your work, but please just continue it D::

the idea of yuuri and the Maoh as separate people is just genius! the scenes are hot! and I just love it, haven't said it enough have I? I L.o.v.e it!

please, I suck at making up stories my own, so I can't even begin to imagine how it COULD end like, so please, I'm crying right now, literally, please... just... just start writing it again :'/