Reviews for Earthshake
cutiemoonrod420 chapter 1 . 8/12
STEROIDS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's an excellent cover up lmfao but in all seriousness beautiful fic!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 2 . 5/26
It was really good!
But for that to happen it was needed an 7.6 to more to happen, Japan's buildings are done to endure big earthquakes, and 6 to 7 are cover by it, as Santiago in Chile are, because if not there will be no cities are all.

In Japan they do drills all the time about earthquakes in schools, and have designated shelters and all. In Chile is less so but every family teach you what to do since you are an infant and when you are in school at least you have lived a 6.0 or 5.5 at least earthquake in your life, the same is for Japan.

The real problem are with bigger earthquakes are Tsunamis, or if they are bigger than seven something.
DragonSpirit03 chapter 2 . 2/25
hahahahaha!
Intothenest13 chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I have so much love for this story its unbelievable even to me.
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Wow. That was a powerful fic. Amazing read.
Sassybratt chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
I love this. I love this short ficlet so much. It's beautifully written and I could feel the raw emotion of Kagome's loss and pain. It made me tear up, but I'm glad you ended it the way you did. And hot damn, that kiss scene was perfect. Great job on this, and I noted on your profile that you may be making a sequel? I'm definitely excited for that! Looking forward to it! :)
InuKagFFNovice chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Really loved this one. You're crazy talented!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
perfect
jj chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
nice very nice i likey
Brenden chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
goodwork
Pasht chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Great story! Very well written. Wish there was more!
EurydicesRevenge chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Aww! How cute . Loved it! Now update "From the Future"...thanks!
DALUNA chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
LOVE IT!
X.summergrey.X chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
ohhhhh. god what a thing to go through. i think you wrote the school scene very well and the emotions that would come of it. and i'm happy that they are together. the need they showed for each other and how they confessed was great.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Haha! That's mah Kaggie! Mind-fucking reporters!