Reviews for Earthshake
Inukag4eva chapter 1 . 7/12
I have a the heck would she dream about a hand?Now Inuyasha I can understand but a hand?
LiaSango chapter 2 . 7/11
I absolutely love it! What a great fic, thank you for writing this! and thank you anon that accused me of plagiarism and ended up bringing me here.
I laughed out loud when I read the steroids bit, it was hilarious.
I love their encounter, it was really sweet. Poor Kagome, I'm sure she's been through hell with the fact that she had kissed Hojou. And I was heartbroken by the fact that she was so sad her first kiss wasn't with Inuyasha. But I love how they caught up.
I loved it! It's short and it's sweet. I have to admit it, I would have loved to read Sango's and Miroku's reactions after finding out what happened.
I loved the "no more kissing other guys, even dying ones", I lost it lol.
Loved this story! Going to my favs!
LiaSango chapter 1 . 7/11
OMG I LOVED THIS!
I WAS SO HOOKED READING THIS THAT I ALMOST DIDN'T GET OFF THE BUS ON TIME!
I loved this, so painfully real, I really loved it! I read this whole chapter with a sense of dread overcoming me because I could actually FEEL Kagome's sorrow.
I loved the fact that Inuyasha was worried about Kagome, like a special bond or something. :heart emoji:
AND you killed Hojo, Yumi and probably everyone! That's a tough call, congrats on doing it, it made it so real!
I love that this fic starts right in the middle, you don't know what happened but Hojo is dead, so you know things are going to be really dark. And then things get darker but Inuyasha comes to the rescue and everything (kind of) is good again.
I'm going to read the next chapter while one the bus going back home, I hope the next chapter doesn't make me miss my stop!
Typicalyssa chapter 2 . 5/5
Love this so much! Makes me want an Inuyasha in my life right now.
may jailer chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
YES PLEASE. I NEED PART TWO
Kylaralynn chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
I've read this one before! Probs on tumblr? Idk. Super happy to find & read it again though. Love me some harsh drama with a happy, mushy ending.
cutiemoonrod420 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
STEROIDS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's an excellent cover up lmfao but in all seriousness beautiful fic!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 2 . 5/26/2017
It was really good!
But for that to happen it was needed an 7.6 to more to happen, Japan's buildings are done to endure big earthquakes, and 6 to 7 are cover by it, as Santiago in Chile are, because if not there will be no cities are all.

In Japan they do drills all the time about earthquakes in schools, and have designated shelters and all. In Chile is less so but every family teach you what to do since you are an infant and when you are in school at least you have lived a 6.0 or 5.5 at least earthquake in your life, the same is for Japan.

The real problem are with bigger earthquakes are Tsunamis, or if they are bigger than seven something.
DragonSpirit03 chapter 2 . 2/25/2017
hahahahaha!
Intothenest13 chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I have so much love for this story its unbelievable even to me.
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Wow. That was a powerful fic. Amazing read.
Sassybratt chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
I love this. I love this short ficlet so much. It's beautifully written and I could feel the raw emotion of Kagome's loss and pain. It made me tear up, but I'm glad you ended it the way you did. And hot damn, that kiss scene was perfect. Great job on this, and I noted on your profile that you may be making a sequel? I'm definitely excited for that! Looking forward to it! :)
InuKagFFNovice chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Really loved this one. You're crazy talented!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2015