Reviews for Earthshake
jj chapter 2 . 9/13
nice very nice i likey
Brenden chapter 2 . 7/6
Pasht chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Great story! Very well written. Wish there was more!
EurydicesRevenge chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Aww! How cute . Loved it! Now update "From the Future"...thanks!
DALUNA chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
X.summergrey.X chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
ohhhhh. god what a thing to go through. i think you wrote the school scene very well and the emotions that would come of it. and i'm happy that they are together. the need they showed for each other and how they confessed was great.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Haha! That's mah Kaggie! Mind-fucking reporters!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww... I'm fucking crying right now! SHE'S ALIVE!
Ding chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Amazing! You captured the characters personalities almost flawlessly! It's so hard to find an author on fanfiction that can achieve such a feat. Thank you, SugarRos, for your excellent story. Chow!
Random Creature chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
sweet yet horrible xD gj
FallenFan77 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Kyaaaa, loved it so much. Especially the ending part with her visiting her boyfriend in the feudal era. This was really incredible and well done :)

yours truly,
Fallen :)
Akimoto Ayumu chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
seashall768 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I always read fanfics while listening to music, and for this one I was listening to Vocaloid's Kagome Kagome. :D I can say that the creepiness of the music really helped the atmosphere in the first chapter. Let me tell you this: this is a great story. A fantastic one which portrayed Kagome and Inuyasha's characters wonderfully. :) I love it!
miss greenpeace chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Oh my. I was really bored and tired of being busy...but then I read your story, and it caught me. Particularly the part where Kagome and Inuyasha kiss. It was incredible. It was intense and heartfelt, and shows the inner turmoil and the emotional roller-coaster they experienced, and it just stirs my heart. It was an amazing story, and it brighten my day. Thank you
BaltaineShadow chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I can totally see that: those two only would realise their feelings for each other AND own up to them when one was in such desperate need of the other after a horrible and tragic event that there was no other way anymore than confessing their feelings.
I liked the story. It certainly was something I never read before!