Reviews for Earthshake
StarlingChild4 chapter 2 . 1/28
I loved this! It's interesting how we never really think about natural disasters in a story like Inuyasha, so I appreciate your use of it here. Kagome's trapped state was horrifying and heartbreaking, and Inuyasha's screaming instincts that was something was wrong fit perfectly. I loved every moment, every line, not a single thing needed to be added or cut from this final piece. I particularly loved Inuyasha yelling at the rescue workers and them following him in bewilderment lol XD But poor Kagome, being haunted by Hojo's death and kiss... ;_; Still you gave her the right closure, and Inuyasha a in-character reaction with also the right follow-up. Fantastic story! Bravo! *standing ovation*
ReadingThrill chapter 1 . 1/14
Twas a good story! Worthy of the prize it one.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2018
WOAH this is finished! Great rollercoaster of emotions
anwyxn chapter 2 . 10/24/2018
I don’t know if this is going to sound rude, but there’s hardly anything that can get me out of a depressed state via failed exams. This piece right here just made my entire day so much better. Your writing is so inspiring, and I feel energized to start writing again. Wow, I still can’t believe how you were able to fit all those various themes into one fic. Beautifully put together, thank you.
Inukag4eva chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
I have a the heck would she dream about a hand?Now Inuyasha I can understand but a hand?
LiaSango chapter 2 . 7/11/2018
I absolutely love it! What a great fic, thank you for writing this! and thank you anon that accused me of plagiarism and ended up bringing me here.
I laughed out loud when I read the steroids bit, it was hilarious.
I love their encounter, it was really sweet. Poor Kagome, I'm sure she's been through hell with the fact that she had kissed Hojou. And I was heartbroken by the fact that she was so sad her first kiss wasn't with Inuyasha. But I love how they caught up.
I loved it! It's short and it's sweet. I have to admit it, I would have loved to read Sango's and Miroku's reactions after finding out what happened.
I loved the "no more kissing other guys, even dying ones", I lost it lol.
Loved this story! Going to my favs!
LiaSango chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
OMG I LOVED THIS!
I WAS SO HOOKED READING THIS THAT I ALMOST DIDN'T GET OFF THE BUS ON TIME!
I loved this, so painfully real, I really loved it! I read this whole chapter with a sense of dread overcoming me because I could actually FEEL Kagome's sorrow.
I loved the fact that Inuyasha was worried about Kagome, like a special bond or something. :heart emoji:
AND you killed Hojo, Yumi and probably everyone! That's a tough call, congrats on doing it, it made it so real!
I love that this fic starts right in the middle, you don't know what happened but Hojo is dead, so you know things are going to be really dark. And then things get darker but Inuyasha comes to the rescue and everything (kind of) is good again.
I'm going to read the next chapter while one the bus going back home, I hope the next chapter doesn't make me miss my stop!
Typicalyssa chapter 2 . 5/5/2018
Love this so much! Makes me want an Inuyasha in my life right now.
may jailer chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
YES PLEASE. I NEED PART TWO
Kylaralynn chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
I've read this one before! Probs on tumblr? Idk. Super happy to find & read it again though. Love me some harsh drama with a happy, mushy ending.
cutiemoonrod420 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
STEROIDS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's an excellent cover up lmfao but in all seriousness beautiful fic!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 2 . 5/26/2017
It was really good!
But for that to happen it was needed an 7.6 to more to happen, Japan's buildings are done to endure big earthquakes, and 6 to 7 are cover by it, as Santiago in Chile are, because if not there will be no cities are all.

In Japan they do drills all the time about earthquakes in schools, and have designated shelters and all. In Chile is less so but every family teach you what to do since you are an infant and when you are in school at least you have lived a 6.0 or 5.5 at least earthquake in your life, the same is for Japan.

The real problem are with bigger earthquakes are Tsunamis, or if they are bigger than seven something.
DragonSpirit03 chapter 2 . 2/25/2017
hahahahaha!
onetimecomin chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I have so much love for this story its unbelievable even to me.
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Wow. That was a powerful fic. Amazing read.