Reviews for Either Way
summer-flower-girl chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow! You got angry!Dean portrayed just as he is in the show. Good job!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Yes, that's what I thought, too. About neither of them being able to survive the other. I liked this. I liked the bit when Dean said he knew Sam as well as Sam knew him, and I liked the way Sam let the fact that Dean had been dead so long slip. I don't think he would have told Dean unless he was really angry or upset. I was always a bit dissatsified with the way the show didn't show us the aftermath of that heart-wrenching episodee.

By the way, I think it was more than three months. Bobby's first call was three months after Dean's death, and then he left a series of voice messages which took place over (the way I figure it) a few months. I've estimated it to be six months for my fanfic. I wrote a tag to this episode too, if you're interested in checking it out. Must dash! I have homework. :( This was a great read.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
It was a great episode and this is a nice tag. :)
PassPtOfObsession chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I have been waiting for someone to make a good one-shot out of this episode and finally-you arrived with one to match my standards! Love it!
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Been reading all the Mystery Spot tags tonight! Liked this one a lot too! Seriously, reading all the tags is sort of like watching the episode- over 100 ways of resolving the aftermath, and Sam wakes up after every time they hug! ha!

Like you're two versions a lot )
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I'm completely in agreement with you about the ep, i've watched it everyday since a got it! but it kind of bothers me, i mean they changed Sam in a way that can't really be undone. I'm keen to find out if things will be like your fic, or if the issue will get pushed aside. That said, loved your fic!
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
loved your story! I think the writers definitely read fanfic, either that or all great minds think alike! Loved the episode, but I do replay what the Trickster said about Dean...he was in Hell, so does that count as having gone to Hell? Just my wild imagination, but think about it! Thanks for the story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow! That was great. I love the way Sam and Dean interact in your fic! I can't beleive you wrote this so well and so quickly. Gosh, the fic only aired last night. Thanks for the fic.

Oh, and thanks for letting me review anonymously, not everyone does.
Isabellec chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Hell yeah, loved the way you plowed the fertile field of Mystery Spot!
lili20 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I completely agree with you, it was an amazingly good episode. I would have liked Sam telling Dean about those three months too, so thank you for writing about it.
heraldtaliar chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
That was so sweet! I hope they do sometime film a scene like that in a later ep or something, but since they probably won't, I'm glad I have your fic to give me closure anyway. :) Well done.
lilballerette10 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
i liked this! this was a good tag to mystery spot. I knew the minute the epi was over that us crazy authors would be dieing to write an ending where Dean finds out what happened on that Wed.

It's funny because i immediately thought of doing one too and mine sort of would've gone how yours did. I had the whole "being in a car and then pulling over for Sam to tell him what happened" idea in my head right after the epi and then i came on here and i was reading this i was like :O hahhaha

But seriously awesome job with this, it's so good i decided that i really didn't need to write my own ending to this episode cuz u did it so well! The emotion, angst, and Dean realizing that Sam really won't be okay with him gone! It's about time Dean realizes how special he is to Sam and honeslty if Dean dies so does Sam, and you portrayed that well!

Great job again:)
anon chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Good fic. I'd love to see this conversation too. And it would be a wild ending if they went together, won't happen but it would. And you're right that was one damn Amazing episode. Though I'm pretty sure it's fanfic that draws from the writers not the other way around since they created the characters and all and set them up to head in the directions we now see that were plotted out long ago by the five year story arc requisite to most series bibles before the pilot is even shot. Credit where credit is due kiddo. We play in their playground, not the other way around.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Great story. I was very upset that it ended so abrubtly.

This is probably my new favorite episode. It was quite amazing!