Reviews for Be Mine
EdwardslambLaci chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
But I'm A Gilmore 8X8 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
danieloquence chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I am officially squealing like a moron right now.
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Aw! So cute! Very lovely Valentine's Day fic-it definitely brightened up my night! Very sweet :D
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
aw! yet again you find a new cute way for luke and lorelai to get together! i loved it! it was perfect!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Uber-sweet, Java, you made me grin - even I, the self-designated Valentine's Scrooge! -:). I love this sweet little piece. It's so in character and adorable and just plain amazing that I love you all the more for writing it.
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
AW! i really want a Luke for valentine's day!

awesome story! it was so sweet that he did it... so so sweet!
micyaya chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Ah that was sweet! Thanks
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aww cute story!
gossipgirllover123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
ah this made me all tingly inside!
Copop chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aw! So nice. Aw!

Thanks so much. *sigh* Yeah, I wish for a Valentine, so...

Again, this is so cute. :)
lil smiles chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
“Cheeseburger with extra cheese, extra burger, and chili fries,” she said.

“How do I make extra burger? A double cheeseburger?” Luke asked.

“Way to go, Scooby, how ‘bout a Scooby Snack?”

*Teehee* Your story made me happy, because even though Gilmore Girls is gone, you resurrected its essences in your fic and nailed the dialogue. Happy Valentine's Day!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 2/14/2008 nailed it! loved it!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aw, Java, this was the perfect Valentines Day fic. I loved it so much. I feel like I haven't read a GG fic in forever but when I was checking my email, I saw this by you and just had to read it. It definitely made me smile. I nearly forgot how sweet Luke and Lorelai could be and this is a definite reminder to read more LL fics. You're an amazing writer and I absolutely love your fics. This was wonderful :)
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I could go on and on about how perfect this was, or I could squeal in absolute delight. Remind me to squeal and hug you when I see you, not that it wouldn't happen anyway, but remind me in so I can do it because of this story.

So now I'll go on and on. Luke is such a romantic. Even if he's a grouch sometimes, I could completely see him setting up a surprise "date" for Lorelai in her time of need. I thought this was going to be a friendship fic as I continued to read it, especially judging the season, so I was pleasantly shocked when Luke leaned in and kissed her. I have to say it was not only a perfect ending, it was a perfect one shot.