Reviews for faith
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Beautiful. Heart-rendering.

You should write more ff fics. Not that I'm suggesting anything *shifty eyes*

But I adored this study of emotion, study of the word faith when in this context.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I wish it was longer. :)

Great style. You wrote a great story. I'm not familiar enough with the canon to say whether you kept them IC, but I like the way you wrote them. More description wopuld have made the story easier to follow- it seemed a little rushed.

KrisEleven
xJustme chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I don't know if it was your intention butt,, next to beautiful, I found your story fĂșnny, also D

"His lips taste like sand" xD that's hilarious.. Well, I guess eating too much sugar can make anything REAL funny D
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I liked the emotions that you showed through this from when she was young and clinging to her father knowing that it wouldn't be enough he would be gone and she would be alone.

And then later on her finally completing her Summoner path and working towards 'perfect' she gets there and then has Tidus stole away. You showed how she must have felt in FFX-2 well too with her quiet reflection of things and keeping faith.

I liked the repitition of that line. It's a nice optimistic thing that would be lovely to believe in. For her to finally see him at the end and Rikku's line :P lol 'superiffic!' I could see her bouncing on her feet.

Only one thing some times Tidus is called Titus going through. The story was really great *nods* :D