Reviews for Strawberries and Cream
Rebmul chapter 1 . 7/17
needs a sequel
8579 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I like the story especially the end where she still teased him and instead of blushing, he actually had a change of attitude by smiling & laughing. I could just picture the scene.
Austin4 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I completely missed the fact that you had written this fic too. It's funny, because as critical as I was of Can Two Hearts Become One, I've always considered this one of my favorite YoruIchi fics. I like the idea of Ichigo knowing that someone is interested in him, and being unsure on how to handle it. On Yoruichi, while you weren't too angsty about it I also like the idea that flirting comes so naturally to her that when that fails to work on Ichigo, she's completely at a loss on how to express her interest. Got to love the idea of him giving her a doll of a cat holding a strawberry too. It's a sweet little fic that manages to explore their feelings for each other and feel complete even as a one shot.

Criticisms? Eh, it's a nitpick, but one thing I noticed was Yoruichi saying that Ichigo doesn't judge her for the way she acts. While I don't think that Ichigo looks down on her at all, he clearly doesn't think much of her flashing him. It's not really inaccurate, I just think the phrasing could be better.
Kidagirl8 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I want MORE! I love the Yoruichi and Ichigo Pairing its is too bad that there are so few of them.
HoneyandPeanutbutterSammiches chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
3 kawaii!
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
love it
RAMI MALEKS TYPE chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Awwww, this was so cuuuttteee, / I loved this one shot, Ichigo's shy and stubborn, he'll never change along with Yoruichi. Bet their "Non-Date" went well! ;3
sahdah chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was a great story. Nice fluff. I will say my favorite interactions are those with Isshin, I have no idea why but his character just makes me smile. In one instance there is an "is" I think that was meant to be an "it", but I'm totally guilty of the same things in my writing. It takes a long time to write then revise. I love this pairing and I thought their characters were true to form.

Thanks again for your review of my story Closer. If you liked the pairing I posted another story. Keep writing can't wait to read your Gundam Wing story!
Honest Optimist chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
You should definitely write more for Yoru/Ichi. Nice work.
PsychSevant chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
You defenantily need to keep going with this...This is a very good story. I love how you did the relationship starter, you just need to go into more detail with it. This story can at least be 3 chapters long if not more. You can do a forplay thing towards the next Valentine's day. you can do a lot more with this...it's good
bleach fan chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
this was good nice story wish it was longer lol
TheBlackGetsugaWithin chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
uldn't b 4 1 thing...the ending.i wanted 2 find out wat happened on the date. well...thanks.
OverLordRevan chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
you really should add some chapters to it making some other dates and fluff i read through everyones reviews and i think they are all right bout this story...one of the best pairing oneshots i have read, you should really turn into a twoshot and see if you could make a series out of it.

good luck with all your story if the rest is as good as this one i can expect great reading, guess i'll have to find out.
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 12/16/2008

10/10.
WeaponBrigade chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
One of the best rare fic I read, keep making more of this couple!