Reviews for Saint Valentine's Vignettes
waddiwasiwitch chapter 6 . 2/25
Oh this gave me cavities. Aw - sweet!
gibbyreader chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
awww sweet: )
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
I liked it. It was sad, but in a good way. I enjoyed this story a lot!
jellyjay chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Oh wow, that was absolutely gorgeous. I loved it - your fics always have a tendency to reduce me into gushing from pure awesomeness. Excellent work!
Legendary Chimera chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Sque! Absolutely loved it. Falman had me snickering in that last part. I just wanted to hug poor little Hayate. Now I've got a big craving for chocolate, and I'm blaming you! XD

PS: Sorry it took me so long to get to this!
Red's 21st chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
This story is so nice and touching! I am smiling so much because of it and I think my face will split in two. I love how you didn't use dialogue, or if you did I didn't notice it. Awesome!
YourFavouitePlushie chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
I'm glad Riza made it back Ok. This is really good and I great to see a different idea for Feb 14th. Great job!
Sweetdeath04 chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Oh my word that was so sweet! So incredibally cute! And really well written too! Aw I love it!

The perfect Valentines Day Present!

Nice one!

SD04
account null chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Such a sweet collection...you are truly talented. Your writing style is absolutely beautiful, and your choice of vocabulary is one that I admire. The mood of the piece-somber, sweet-is so evident, and it isn't mushy-mushy-mushy at all; in fact, it's a perfect balance.

Do I also have to mention that you got the characters' personalities spot on? ;)

Well done, Bizzy. Well done. -applauds-
Dailenna chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
AWW!

That lily . . . How could he know when she was coming back? He must have had one there every day, just in case XD

Dude, this is all so sweet. I mean . . . It's short and to the point, but there was enough drama to leave you all calm and happy and more able to absorb the good little ending.

Awesome. Rly ;)
Dailenna chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
;_; Dude, that last line is so sweet of those boys. It's making me nervous . . .
Dailenna chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aww D: Scary! I like the way that you've changed the tone of this so easily. You've started off with the norm (very sweet and caring of them all - I like the point that they dote on Hawkeye at this time of the year :3 so cute!) and moved into the present. I like that the present is he exception to the norm in a big way, rather than some small changed detail.

Anyway, reading on now!
strandedthought chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
XD

Wonderful end, and he still got her a lily.

I do like the description of the men.
strandedthought chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
Aww, poor guys. Great job getting their despair through.
strandedthought chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
lol, to the last part, that Olivier for you. XD

I think this is my favorite chapter.