Reviews for Chasm
flowerlover12 chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
i love he story. it has so much life and meaning to it. thank you for the great story.
Pidge1900 chapter 3 . 10/14/2018
omg this was so romantic and adorable at the same time. You captured the characters as if this was really a hidden episode in the series. I love that they were so in character :3 makes it so realistic. thank-chu author chan!
LSOP0591 chapter 3 . 7/24/2017
You know? It never occurred to me that Naruto and Gaara might have a power play. I had always seen Gaara as the one submitting to Naruto, but with your writing I just realized that it is only logical to have power play between these two since they are both strong, independent men. You opened my eyes to a new possibility. Great story!
cake0108 chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Adorable!
the17thmuse chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
Your story is lovely. The words flow so smoothly and I found myself basking in it.
Celebrindal01 chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
So beautiful, I like very much how you describe their feelings, how Gaara is so afraid to let somebody in.

I love Kankuro and Temari, you can almost feel their love for Gaara, the way they understand what Naruto is for him, and try to help the blond.

And those two are just perfect together, so pure, full of emotions they don't totally grasp at first, so alone and yet seeking the other's company.

I enjoy your writing a lot, really it is wonderful, thanks again!
magaa cloud chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
I love this story.. Love it so much..
eh,, I love all of ur narugaa stories actually, :D
Thanks for making amusing and amazing Narugaa ff.. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Awesome I loved this fanfiction 3
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
loving this so far pleas no sad ending
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
awesome first chapter
Monki-Neko chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
would so love to have seen naruto on the bottom just cause i love him best and pleases me to see him so flustered
Monki-Neko chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
unintentionally!seducing the kazekage, naruto? lol
Zayy chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Your story was amazing! :) Thank you :)
WarFlower chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
That was absolutly breath... takeing! I loved every moment!

_WarFlower
WarFlower chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Geez. No tears! N-no tears!

_WarFlower