Reviews for So Surprised
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I thought sokka was an overprotective big bro, so why is he encouraging this? I hate to admit it, but katara isn't the only one with an addiction. Anyway this story is pretty good.
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
sweet
lyra0the0white chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
So nice!

I just love the way you write *o*

You're fic is just GREAT, as I was reading I could totally follow hoe they were feeling.

I had already read ADDICTION but I re-read it for the sake of it and I'm glad I did. JUST great

I'm still giggling.

Keep writing you're the best!
LiveInThaskyE chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Very nice, especially for a story written from spontaneousness. My only critic is the ending, the last sentence, could be worded differently, because to me it doesn't have that "ending" feel.
korel.c chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Gorram it, I ran out of oneshots. Write more of the insanely good oneshot stuff!

...Actually, no. Finish Parlor Tricks and _then_ get back to the fiendishly good oneshot stuff.

Okay, now to relate this review to the story. Uh...characters are good, again, setting brilliant, considering it's a sequel and thus has no need of elaborate explanation, awesome ending line, so on, so on, I could go on for ages...

Although, one thing: I understand that you're wanting to have with Katara's viewpoint during that little conversation with Sokka, but it was almost unnecessary. With a little joining thing, you could have skipped over the entire conversation with Sokka - you've said it once, not necessary to do it again. It would have made the story almost entirely out of new, good material, which you are good at.

It could've also been longer, but then, that's a reader who's enjoying your work's perspective; when you run out of words, you run out of words.

Otherwise, absolutely heartstoppingly beautiful.

Oh, and could you do a sequel to It Kills Him? The comedy in there almost killed me...
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Well, i guess some forms of addictiong is good. )

Wonderful fic, well done, i always wanted to read this fic from Kataras angle.
smc1214 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Absoulutely love it! So awesome! The whole conversation with Aang and Katara was perfect for the scenario and if definitely seems like it could have happened. Actually I wish it happened! Great job!
C.Lovebug chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Oh wow,very nice.I really got into this one.

I was smiling the whole time I was reading.

I grinned when reading Aang's lines,lol.

Anyway,very well-written,and very job :D
LoveTheKenyans chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Addicting. Your story was purely addicting. lol. I loved it, it was perfect, a great addition to Addiction :]. Kudos my friend!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Very nice. You've probably written more Kataang oneshots, if not stories, than anyone, and to your credit, they are all unique, thoughtful, and sweet. Just felt I had to say that. They keep my interest in the pairing alive and well.
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Incredible! That's one of the best love confession i've read!
Chocoholic10 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
nice. you're an amazing writer! this was a very good job!

~C10~
FourNations93 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aw, how cute ! _ I love it! Its a great companion to your addiction oneshot XD
Valedictator chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
OMG This oneshot ftw, I needed that so badly after this week.

Thank you, and I look forward to you getting back into Parlor Tricks. :D
Airwalker88 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
... (thats me being speechless)

WOW! one word... Awesome, just awesome.