Reviews for Shattered Innocence
Quickslice chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Heh! I'm lost with who's who in this chapter, I can't keep myself from smiling reading the whole thing because I can't seem to keep up with the Kenshingumi's children and grandkids!
the Dah chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
oh, I just loved the thought of Kenshin filling Japan with redheads. *grin* And the way the kids took to each other... Saito's son and Kenshin's daughter heh. That was a good one. Very nice ending. Thank you for sharing.
mstenorsaxplayer chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
I think the whole story was great. :) I just got confused on whose kid was whose haha.
mstenorsaxplayer chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
I like how you include saito and Sano's hate for each other. haha that was funny. I am a huge sano fan.
mstenorsaxplayer chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow, I didn't see that coming. I like it. :)
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
I love how everyone's together. AND HIKO'S A GREAT-GRANDPA! HAHAHA! OH YES! LOVE THAT FACT!
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
I love that Kenji came back! Yes! And I really like it that Hiko is Kenshin's father. It just...works. I always saw Hiko as Kenshin's "father" and I like that you made it so. YEAH HAPPINESS!
mysterybeauty chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
wow this chapter was confusing so MANY CHILDREN it was like they had their own personal daycare

lol that must have been one loud house and alot of food
mysterybeauty chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
awwwwwww this chapter was so cute and sweet

and by the way love the story :)
smfan chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
wow, I am amazed at how well you did the story and how well it was completed. I love your story alot! I hope to read more stories as good as this one _
independence chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
that was an amazing story! i love that you brought kenji back it just made the story perfect! the last chapter was a little confusing but was still awesome
Oxfords Not Brogues chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
LUVED IT, LUVED IT, LUVED IT D
poems2songs chapter 7 . 4/15/2008
wonderful story... really liked it... lots of drama, action and a happy ending... good job... great work...
ValorieJueles chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
AH! The Kenshingumi are like BUNNIES!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Wiat what! Kenji died O gyaah~! No!

Ari chan