Reviews for Someone Wake Me Up
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2016
Why not have Rose investigate (at least) using the fidelius charm?
Astercordifolius chapter 11 . 5/2/2016
Hurrah for Auror!Harry
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
This was a beautiful story!
adj chapter 19 . 6/5/2015
wooooosh. gud to hv read a piece of writing beyond some typical romance between scorose. luvd it. dammit y dd thz just hv to end. luvd it
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Awww! So cute!
an awesome person AKA Me chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
Omg! Thats the BEST STORY IVE EVER REEEAAAD! That was AMAZIIING!
an awesome person AKA Me chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
Haha you and Twilight! I love the series too! Ive only read the last book though :/ Oh haha speaking of reading and vampires: iiii noticed you put in a bit of vampire-ness at the very start hahaha smart move ;)

P.S. I LOOOOVE YOUR STORY! It could possibly be even my favvvvve! Ü

P.P.S. Sorry, but i wont actually favourite or follow the story coz ive already read it. But thnx for making my day!
rairio chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
i loved this story so much!
vampiremuggle chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
Oh my god! This story is so amazing! I was captivated by the whole thing and just couldn't put it down! I'm so incredibly glad that scorpius was cleared and that he and Rose could marry :) Awesome story!

~Vampiremuggle

Vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
scorp-luvs-rose-4eva chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
this story was veryy good :) i was a little hesitant because i like mostly the rose/scorpius stories at school when they get together and then their fathers find out, but this was definitely just as good! :)
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
Beautiful breathtaking tears falling down my face
yay chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
nice fic! I don't normally like next generation fics but this one was really good!
yay chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
Rose and her parents have MAJOR trust issues.
yay chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
I love non evil Dudleys.
yay chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
The love letters were kind of soppy, but the rest was still good. I hope Scorpius didn't beat anyone up.