Reviews for 12:01 on a Thursday Morning
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This was so cute. Over protective Sam was just adorable. If he was fourteen, he'd totally be in my range -as well as my boyfriend, hopefully- so beware. I loved this very much. Much bueno. Bene facit.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Yes! It's a good talk!
I'm glad fic like this exist! :'D

This is so great! I can imagine something like this really happened in Canon! It should, actually!

Really NICE! Touching!

oh btw, I like the 'Big bird' part... haha
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was really cute. Kinda cornet but I still loved it. Thnx for the read
Metronomeblue chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
You're calling this corny? Dude, if this is corny, I wanna see what really good is, 'cuz this was one of the most realistic 'brotherly' scenes I have EVER read. :D:D:D ENDLESS SMILEY FACES TO YOU!
xlookz-can-be-deceivingx chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i love this!

no its not corny, i just love how you show there relationship

your such a brilliant writer...
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wonderful story
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Nice. I like Sam drawing the whole "if we go down, we go down together" line. Showing Dean that both of them have to make it, or neither of them will. Great banter at the end. Well done!
lili20 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I was looking for a Mystery Spot tag and I found yours, and I'm so happy that I did because it was great...then again all your stories are great...good to have you back.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Well, welcome back! I missed the alert on this tag, but I'm glad I found it. It was very nice, sweet, not corny. I loved "Mystery Spot" - can't imagine the nightmare it was for Sam to watch his brother die over 100 times only to lose him again for what appeared to be many months. So yeah, a little "mother hen" is completely appropriate. I agree with Dean though - I don't like Sam's solution - to die with Dean:" Because when you’re gone, the world and everything worth fighting for, everything I fight for goes away." That's as true for Sam as it is for Dean - oh, boys!

This was a great tag. Glad to have you back - I'll be looking for more stories from you once again. Until next time...
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aww, I loved this!
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I did like it. Well done. :)
spnMom chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I really liked your conclusion for Mystery Spot. This is the first episode that I specifically searched the fanfics referring to Mystery Spot. Usually I like stand alone stories. However, I have read about 8 and yours is my favorite so far. They talked it out without tons of angst and their was a sigh of relief at the end. It might still be tough to get over, but the first step was taken. Loved it, thanks.
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
that was really cool! i didn't find it corny
irismay42 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
“See you when I wake up?” Aww, little boy lost Sammy!

That wasn't absurd or corny! And much as I wish the show would have the time to give us a little bit of an aftermath for Sam from this episode, I know it won't, so it was great that you did it instead!
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Loved this! I didn't find it corny at all... I think Sam's entitled to a breakdown or two after all he was put through in that episode. And the boys never broke character, which would have been very easy to do. I've been desperately searching for any and all stories relating to Mystery Spot since it aired (how crazy was that episode!), and this is one of my favorites so far. Nicely done. :)