Reviews for Broken Hearts
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
OMG! The last chapter was the best, it was like a whole new twist! I loved it! You had some spelling mistakes, but you could really be a writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
pretty good
bheiby-waterhearts chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
please... can i have a copy of senior years's out of stock..and im desperate to read it already...
bheiby-waterhearts chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
umm... i have one tiny question that can't wait... is this really what happened at the book? huhuh? pls answer meh...

cause if it is...
tickle-me-pink chapter 10 . 9/17/2002
tia and conner forever! i think i'm the only person on the planet who wants those two together though...anyway good story. i'm not into "dream" stories but the rest was good
dfqeag chapter 10 . 5/31/2002
is there going to be a sequel?
person chapter 2 . 1/21/2002
The story is ok, but you made Tia really out of character. Besides that it was ok.
California Love chapter 10 . 10/9/2001
*laughs in disbelief* you have got to be kidding me right? whoa. well, you were right about being totally blown away! i can't believe it! damn...this is cool. can you write a sequel or something? please?this is really cool.
California Love chapter 9 . 10/9/2001
OOOOh I LOVE this! can't tia get a clue? CONNER DOESN'T WANT YOU YOU IDIOT!this is really good!
Amerkat chapter 8 . 10/6/2001
Yayness! That was sooo awesome, I totally loved it! Like, groovy, far out, dude! D Heh, I hope you write more ficcies soon. :}
California Love chapter 8 . 9/28/2001
whoa! this is really good, post some more!please! serves tia right anyways, sheesh. now how's it feel tia?
California Love chapter 7 . 9/28/2001
whoa! post more! this is so awsome:)
pepsiangel chapter 6 . 9/25/2001
Pretty good story. I don't really like svhsy anymore, but I used to be a huge fan. And I was really surprised to see it had it's own category so I had to check it out. I think you made Tia way to y. She isn't THAT bad. Well, slammin story anyway.
California Love chapter 6 . 9/22/2001
Post more! please!
California Love chapter 5 . 9/22/2001
Love it! please continue this story! I can't believe how much of a B*tch tia can