Reviews for Doxa Vomica et Curo
kamui5 chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Please continue soon again keep up the good work :)
kamui5 chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
Please update this story again :) I love it :)
Catdays67 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
ok wow love that is love your story thank you for writing them so perfectly please write more i going to place you on my alerts cant wait soo good
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Not sure how I missed this fic in my many searches for Drarry. Hmm.

Okay...I'm going to go for broke and give it to you...

The jumping back and forth between Harry and Draco is a bit...hmm...awkward. It would be better if you just stayed with one character at a time...though you're doing a fair job of keeping them separated. Like I said, it's just a bit awkward.

Anyway vs. anyways. Try to stay away from "anyways." Anyways is a colloquial variant of the adverb anyway and has an extremely casual tone...and may be considered out place in formal or serious writing. In such contexts, anyway is safer. Anyways is sometimes useful, but in writing that isn't intended to have a colloquial tone, anyway is usually better.

It's great to see that Severus and Harry seem to have dropped their grudges.

"Honesty Harry, if I can give up a grudge surely the savior of the wizarding world could as well." he said... ***** There should be a comma between what's being said and who's saying it ("Honesty Harry, if I can give up a grudge surely the savior of the wizarding world could as well," he said...) - though there are some exceptions (like ? and !).

Words like "Muggles" should always be capitalized...according to the books, the Lexicon, and HarryPotterWiki. The same goes for Apparate and Disapparate.

Hey...YAY for Neville's parents! I am sooooooooo glad SOMEONE finally did something for them! *grin* Hurray for Draco!

Your use of ostracize isn't quite right.

Would LOVE to see Draco in Muggle clothing. *grin*

When you give someone a name, capitalize the main parts (Dumbledore the Second).

Interesting twist...having Draco mention Hermione. I'd love to hear that story. And...you kept Hedwig alive...yay!

But, OMG, I just realized this story isn't completed and that you haven't updated in YEARS! Like...nearly FOUR years. *pout* I'll have to think about continuing, because I'm going to be very disappointed when I get to the "end" and there isn't one. *sigh* Please come back and write some more.
kamui5 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Please update soon:)
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 17 . 8/5/2009
love, love, love your fic! angsty and smoking are how I like 'em;p I also love possessive, rough Harry and . plz update as soon as possible XD
luvurlifeluvedwardc chapter 17 . 7/5/2009
Ok, so I just finished reading what u hav written so far for this story, and I must urge u to continue! Your writing is excellent and this story is awesome! Please dont give up on this, i lurve it so much!
wizardingfiction chapter 17 . 8/1/2008
I've reread this chapter a million times! Definitely great work! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

But I've waited almost a month for the next chapter...the suspense is killing me! I know most of my reviews are me begging for more! Sorry! lol. But you both work extremely well together on this chapters, I'm very impressed and I definitely enjoy the work you two do!

I can't wait for the rest of this story, and I cannot wait for more work from either one of you two or both!
shadowama chapter 17 . 7/22/2008
wow that was really hot! kudos to you, i'd like to know thenames of those spells. update soon lovie! *kisses*
SatoshiKyu chapter 17 . 7/11/2008
Brilliant story, I'm loving it more and more as it progresses. I have to wonder at the writing style you're using, though. I mean, it's not bad, it actually works rather well with the plot line, but it has an almost laconic feel to it. Like it's all just a lazy dream. The constant use of the "..." makes it feel as though it's wrapped in cotton or something. I can't really explain it all that well, but, regardless, it's a great story.
lpgranger chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
Yay! Lots of smut! I haven't really been keepin' up with fanfiction and when I came back there were four great chapters of awesomeness awaiting me for this story. Yay! I also friended you on lj. I will soon get to reading your Gackt/Hyde stories 'cause who could resist reading smut between two hot j-rockers. Yay!
Teufelkind chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
Holy fracking HOT!

I can hear the indignant cries of outrage as well as feel the heat of a million blushing younglings all the way from here! :P
Karaiina chapter 17 . 7/7/2008
That was fuckin' hot!Well,not the most graphic fantasy sex i ever read,but it's graphic enough to made my 'good side' in my head to scream "HEY,THIS IS ILLEGAL FOR YOU!"

i am,after all,just a 15yrs old innocent teenager who learns english by reading M-NC17 rated fanfic XD

the story is really,REALLY good. i like it VERY much! i felt kinda confused with the change of character's POV,but it's not too significance anyway :D

I'm waiting teh update!
tkmutant chapter 17 . 7/6/2008
I feel like I need a smoke after that one...Good stuff buddy... cant wait for the next one
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 17 . 7/6/2008
AHH so adorable! and very, very hot! :D i loved it!