Reviews for One Hundred Tuesdays
VenusRising chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Mystery Spot inspires some good fic. I appreciate this fic for fleshing out those 100 Tuesdays and adding humor but the last part really hit home and brought it back to the angst. Great job.
Kageka Necavi chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Don't worry - it was hilarious. Especially the part about punching Bill Murray in the face. Man, doesn't Mystery Spot just make you want to watch Groundhog Day? It does me, an this makes it even worse.

And, yeah. Dean dying during sex? Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Anyway, brilliant little fic. I laughed. A lot, actually. Then again, I also thought Mystery Spot was hilarious, too, so I have a really sick, twisted sense of humor. Oh, well.
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow. The different Tuesday deaths had me laughing (especially Sixty Nine) and then I got to the end and had a WOW moment. Sam would have gotten more time with Dean. And even if he died every time, all those days add up to more moments with his brother - and that's not nothing.

Great story!
holly chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wonderful fic.

I loved the last part, and that was one thing I thought of while watching the episode.

And I loved your added death scenarios. Great job!
Princess in the Pea chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
that was really cute, funny, but "Mystery Spot" was a husterical episode. i loved it
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
You know I had to laugh at the absurdity of it all. Poor Dean dying over and over again and we're laughing at his misfortune and Sam's as well. Your scenarios were even funnier but they fit in perfectly with the episode. I kept thinking it's wrong to laugh a death and than...the giggles escaped.

Perfect tag.

My favorite part and the same thought crossed my mind.

And as much as it kills him watching Dean die…

Sam knows he always has one more day with Dean.

(And come Wednesday, however far off it may be, he’ll miss that certainty.)

If Tuesday never ends than the deal never comes due. Loved that you included that.

Personally I'd love to read your angsty tag so if I send cookies will you write it?
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
wonderfully inventive!
Charlayne chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This story made me chuckle and snigger on SO many levels! I love it, great job.
Pedellea chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Ahh... the humour angle amidst the multitudes of "Mystery Spot" tags that have sprung up. Must've been fun conjuring up all those scenes of death. I had a great laugh. Thanks!
Sierra Nichole chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I don't know if you got the story from real life or not, but #11 actually happened to Jeffrey Dean Morgan! (Only, obviously, he didn't die...)

Loved the story. Very sad but funny at the same time, just like the episode.

Ladyhawke67 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
HAHAHAHA friggin brilliant, seriously, you MADE my day with this one! awesome writing! hope to check out some more of your stuff. thanks for filling in the blanks of ALL those Tuesdays! Keep 'em coming because you're an excellent writer!

- Stacey Jo

Suite Madame Blue
Isabellec chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
So funny! Loved this tag to my favorite ep this season!
Lilly B chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
great job with the tag...i really though the 82nd tuesday was funny...but there is a sort of sad connotation to this story in that, eventhough sam has to watch dean die every tuesday, at least he's certain he'll wake up to another tuesday with him. i really liked how you put that little 'lesson' into the background of this story.

oh, and great reference to Bill Murray and Groundhog Day at the end...i got a kick out of that! great job!
Trish62 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
That was nice, I enjoyed reading a few more versions of Dean's demise. Nice!
heraldtaliar chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow! I really enjoyed reading that, and your insight at the end about having one more day with Dean even if it means Dean is gonna die was really profound. Thanks for posting this!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »