Reviews for One shots: Shikamaru and Temari
Midnight Memories chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Oh hell with it.

But it'll be short. XD

"DEDICATION: I dedicate this shot to Midnight Memories … 1 Because she asked for this to be a story. B… no 2, because she’s awesome (maybe that should have been “1”…) . 3 or C… because she loves ShikaTem and she was feeling down, so I hope this cheers her up… and coming in a very low 4… or D, or that little iv in brackets that always comes before footnotes… because I needed to update this collection. ENJOY!" Thank you. Very much. XD

First paragraph and I'm already giggling. XD

"Well, that had been the plan; sadly, ever since that woman came into his life, Shikamaru’s plans very rarely ever turned out the way he wanted them." The italics are just so well-placed there... XD

“Tsk. She’s Chouji’s problem now.” Lol... XD Women love to torture men, don't they?

"Pressing his hack against a shoe shelf," I'll scream if it falls... I swear I will... XD

I have a feeling Temari will come out in lingerie or something... XD

"Of all the people to fall in love with, Shikamaru had to fall for the most unordinary girl there ever was. She was far from normal. She was a princess from a foreign land for crying out-loud!" Got that right!

"“Daddy?” the pink curtains ruffled open, as a sandy-haired five year old poked her head out from behind the material. “Can we go to one more store after this one?”" AWW! *Clings* .

"His curse wasn’t to be plagues with troublesome women, it was that each woman who came into his life was always even more troublesome then the last." Haha, adorable! XD

"All women were troublesome; even the miniature ones." JACK! XD

Loved it!

Busted my curfew though! x.x Must be off...

Take care!
AnimegirlKiki chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
HAHAHHAHAHA! Gibbs said in the first scence of the First Pirates of the Carribean! HA! Took me a second because its been a while snice i've watched it. Man I love those movies...espically Orlando...sigh..cough...anyway... That was so cute! I saw that episode of Doctor who...love that too. Lol. I needed a good Shika/Tema flick. Nice job! Made me a little more cheer too. Lol, kiki
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
brilliant! i was sure it was Temari behind the curtain getting changed! i like the inexpected :D great job! keep up the good work!
Shadeehue chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Lol so cute, nice twist at the end

I don't watch Doctor Who but the title sounds suitable for this story and adds to the ominous feel of it all

I don't know where your last line was inspired from... is it one of your fics or something else? my memory is getting as bad as my fish's

And you need to start going to sleep at a regular time and getting enough sleep as well. That's why you have insomnia! It's bad for your health!

Ok I have to stop procrastinatin and start working on my stupid assignmnet for DNA and Protein techonology. (the subject IS as horrible as the name suggests) Argh hate it so much! It's the worst science subject I've ever done, the subject matter that we have to learn is so boring and the course is just run so badly. Ok I'll stop my ranting, it's totally irrelevant to the review.

Take care! and try to get into better sleep habits, I hope your midterms and stuff went well
darkchocol8807 chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
I LOVE THIS! I just downright love shikatema though!

DarkC
sundayguts chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I LUV IT!
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
lolololololololol this shikatema oneshot is really good!

well u might not believe this cuz this is actually the FIRST shikatema fic i have read lol...cuz im not really a huge shikatema fan, i like shikaino more but oh well!

u did a great job in this story!
NatsuD136 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
AW

SO CUTE!
rayaikawa chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aww how cute... :D
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
You did good with this pair, I thought so at least. I love this pairing so much, and so I'd love it if you continued this. Yep... I'd be a very happy person. Lol! Good luck!
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
KAWAII! Shikamaru, for a genius you're pretty dense...Update soon!
Shadeehue chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Not bad for a first attempt at writing Shikatem Shikamaru's dad was pretty evil hehehe.
MelloKai chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
HEHEHHEH! OMG! That was really funny. Imagine if that had happened to me... Well I am girl, so... Anyway I though it was so cute! I bet Shikamaru was like so embarrassed! LOL!
Midnight Memories chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Oye, BURN SHIKAMARU! XP Go Shikaku, though! Daddys to the rescue, woot woot!

A little stuffed deer? That's just adorable! XP I can imagine Temari bringing this up on their wedding day or something like that, just to spite him. "Remember when you bought me a stuffed deer..." XP So adorable!

Sorry, can't review longer. XP I was supposed to log off right after reviewing the NejiTen one! XD

Take care!
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
YAY SHIKATEMA! (you can take that as in a great idea/story more would be loved!) (lol) (winks). Lol, kiki
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »