Reviews for A Different Perspective
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Very well done piece. You laid out your argument very well and used facts to back up your points. Good addition there pointing out the hypocracy of these celebraties who think they're experts on global warming because they make a few movies and are known the world over. It is sad that these sorts of pieces are not given their due by the mainstream press or are put down by radical environmentalists. Like anything else, we cannot follow the popular mantra of climate change like sheep. We must be willing to ask questions and to raise our concerns on the "data" regarding this.

Good job.
alansquill chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Very much in keeping with Crichton's simplistic yet scientific tone. Nicely done.
freexrule chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
AMAZING!

that seriously was! immensely thought-provoking and i can't even begin to imagine how much time u spent on research alone!

anyways, moving on to a more serious topic... U HAVE EXAMS! BOARD EXAMS!

i know, when ingenuity strikes, it's beter to give into it immediately before its gone forever, but...could u tell it to...er...wait for a bit?

anyways, what skool mag did it get published in? any chance of me seeing it?

all the best for ur exams! i know u'll do BRILLIANTLY!

GIVE MY LOVE TO LOGANDO, RECHU,ACHU,GRETS,RACHEL,adya and every1 else i'm forgetting!