Reviews for Be Hers
Rain3212 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Really cute story :) I must say though, the fact that they name their children Emily and Jacob made me crack up due to the fact that they are my brother and my names xD
Sam chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was adorable and a very good story.
xxandy23xx chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Awwwwww to adorable! :) good job!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
LOL! A-friggin-dorable!:)
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
adorible
YouLivexYouDie chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Alright! Yay for sex on Valentine's Day. Lol, I guess it would be yay for Hyde/Jackie sex in general. Hah! Great one-shot. Totally loved it.
xredthreadsx chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
man, i love me some awkward hyde! :D:D:D:D

good job i absolutely adored!
MercilessTantalus chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Very in character and still sweet and funny with a great ending. It felt like actually watching an episode, and I love Hyde and Jackie together like this so it really was perfect.

Fantastic job! _
Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Awesome! I love how you write them getting back together in such spontaneous ways. I think it really fits them.
Nicole2513 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I loved it!
debbie325 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was awesome. I loved it. I have always loved the idea of them not getting married, but just agreeing to be together forever. The whole thing was just perfect. Well done. :)
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Lmao, you know, I really think you nailed how they'd get back together. Nothing long-winded or dramatic but so very sexy. Great job!
Luna Leo chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
OMG best valentines day story EVER! really nice job, and so funny, donna's missing sisters... seriously though, what like, happened with that? oh well, anyway, really REALLY nice job, seriously yay for you. :D
durgarox chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aww, this was sweet. I like to think they eventually got back together after the show ended, and spontaneous sex is as good a way to reunite as any, and probably better than most. Thanks!
MinaSeraphina chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Really loved it, I mean it was just so Hyde and Jackie. THank you for the Valentine's Day treat!