Reviews for What Does It Take To Get A Table?
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
TOKKA! Ok, I now love you. (As an author. Ewwie, I'm not that type of girl. Bad person who just happened to read that the wrong way. BAD! BAD!) This seriously is awesome and I didn't find many, if any at all, mistakes. Of course I don't ditect that type of stuff unless it's big. So if the slightly above average teen can't find anything off the top of his/her head, I'd say that's good. XD Awesome job. There are few Tokka writers who keep them in character, partically towards the end of the fic/one-shot. / Keep up the great work! DDD
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That was great XD

I loved it and it felt like it could have happened during the show. Bravo _
Legacy-Demon chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Loved it. It stayed so in character that I almost thought this was a small scene from the actual show. Bravo!
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Haha, very cute story! There are a few mistakes here and there grammar wise, but nothing horrible.

Nice fic. :D

Liz
guyw1tn0nam3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Very nice. I enjoyed how you didn't go all out with Toph and Sokka completely making out. That's a weakness in a lot of Tokka fics, and I'm glad you decided to make it different.
ILikePie95 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
i can't stop smiling!
Schizoprenic-Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That as the cutest tokka story I've ever read!

Good job!
Artheart82 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Cute! I think you might find some enjoyment out of my story "Your Characters", Please read.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Such a good paring and in charitor too. Great job!
Grey Field chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Very cute & in character. Enjoyable all round.
TophToph chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
i liked this a lot, which is surprising cuz it's a v-day fic (not much of a v-day person). but u kept everyone in character, and it was completely believable about all reactions and stuffs. :) good story! TOKKA FTW!
Opaul chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
who cares if its not up on V-day itself, valentines day goes on until you run out of candy and have misplaced your stuffed animal. I loved it!
Solembum13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Very good!
Liooness chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
loved it, and you got them very IC, mostly Toph, but Sokka too, and I agree about sometimes a kiss doesn't go right. I didn't see any errors,, but I did love it. Great job! )
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
LOL! This has got to Best. Comedy. Oneshot. Ever!XD Good job in keeping them in IC, I know it's pretty difficult especially when you support a ship but wish to make it believable. Bravo! I can't wait to see more work from you. However you spelled Toph's last name wrong, it's Bei Fong not Be Fong. Other then that I saw no other mistakes. Keep up the awesome work.:)