Reviews for Glassmaker
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 2/20
love love love story is here more
lightlovebunny chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This story was so sweet... And sad... And creepy... I'm a little concerned about my sweetness level now.
Morgan Stares K'Treva chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Wonderful story! Naruto's lonliness and suffering was so believable and sad and Gaara coming to the rescue was so sweet. I absolutely adore this oneshot. Have you thought of making a sequal to this? Please do! I need to know what happens next! What if sasuke comes back and realizes what he's missed?!
visomnia chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Aw I love a possesive Gaara! :D
I really enjoyed this! :)
PuiNikkiShowron chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This fic was amazing. Naruto's OOC-ness didn't bother me at all, it fit well with this story. And I like the possessive, controlling Gaara. I think both of their personalities in this was necessary for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
love this sooo much! i'm literally shaking that's how great it was - suckerforthepretty
Foxluna chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
o wow if you have any other's of this pairing for one-shots or stories i would love to read them! this was amazingly and well done!
and wow so Gaara has wanted him for a long time huh? and it's good Naruto has someone to love him and sum1 to love in return now. and Sasuke i doubt will get in the way of that. im pretty sure Naruto will be too busy with his mate to even notice Sasuke anymore.
-giggles-
i hope after that night though that Naruto finally let Kyuubi's power's loose through his body so that it may heal him. after all their both demons. but not in a bad way... oh no definantly not a bad way. this way they can live all eternity together as mates. as the mates they now are. as the Tanuki and Kitsune they are.
laters,
Fox
Countess Hargreaves chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Well - that was intense; and hell did I like it! Your style is great and I truly love that dominant Gaara! It was great fun to read!
TheMadKatter13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
The depression at the beginning made me oh so sad, but the agressive domination and the internal peace in rest of the story had me giddy as a schoolgirl. I absolitely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Dawww. I love.
Mrs.Uzamaki chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
did I just cry? Yup I did! I loved this sooooooo much hopefully you make a story or a epilogue for it. I REAAAAALLY liked it! Now I'm gonna go cry in the cornner wish that I wrote this story. Peace.
YaoiFangirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Cutest thing EVER! This is undoubtably one of the cutest most passionnate books I've ever read! Right Next to Sweet Sacrifice by Death Pheonix. If I couuld give you a grade it would be an 99% ya lost one cause I'm sad its a one shot :( love it still!

Forever Alone But doesn't Care,

Athena
Yamanvie chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Awww! So beautiful and fluffy. Love it!
XamierTheNobody chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
UWAAAAA! SO KAWAII! This was so cute and adorable! Arigato gozaimasu for this amazing story you were able to produce!